Poll: when's the last time you got blacked out on drugs & alcohol
Poll Options
View poll results: when's the last time you got blacked out on drugs & alcohol
just about everyday! YOLO!
10 16%
I get really f*cked up once the weekend hits. guess you could say i'm a weekend warrior
6 10%
here are there. I don't get trashed on a regular basis, but I go on binges sometimes
18 29%
never have, never will. I dont understand how thats fun for anyone
29 47%
I've gotten really f*cked up a couple times. don't make habit of it but I know how to party
24 39%
if I could stay in a perpetual state of 'stoned' I would
12 19%
go out.get wasted.have unprotected sex.dont remember.do it all over again.western culture is a joke
9 15%
Voters: 62.
Page 1 of 2
Who the hell blacks out on alcohol?

Also, 'ported for advertising.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
i dont generally black out on drugs and alcohol because that is a stupid thing to do

edit: i may have blacked out on xanax a few times, although i can never remember anything after doing xanax anyway and i never do enough xanax to possibly black out when im not at home

and ive never woken up to find anything derpy

so i dont really know. blacking out is an irresponsible thing to do so i avoid it
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Apr 16, 2013,
One time I fell down a dark hole while drunk and blacked out.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Far more often than I'm proud of, but the worst thing that happened to me was forgetting my shoes at a house party.

Or that one time I blacked out after two beers at a bar and ended up with torn pants in a field.

I assume that I accidentally was served a roofied drink that was meant for someone else and then hopped on a bus to the middle of nowhere, all I know is I lost three hours of consciousness after two beers, which is not in any way normal, and I "woke up" talking to some sheep in a barn.

I did not go to that bar again.
Only the once, I'm not gonna go into detail cause it's not a great story, but it involved a shit ton of tequila and Stella.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Black out from alcohol? You mean drink too much and fall asleep after being sick in a toilet?

I've been sick and a crawling mess a few times but the last time I really blacked out... Was late 2010. I fell asleep on my mates front drive after being sick down a drain. Had to clamber my way around the house and fell asleep on the landing. I had things like that happen on a regular basis but it just don't happen anymore despite how much I drink
The time has come for all to see

The men behind the curtain cast at you disease

Yours Sincerely
Quote by Archer18
Only the once, I'm not gonna go into detail cause it's not a great story, but it involved a shit ton of tequila and Stella.

Ouch
The time has come for all to see

The men behind the curtain cast at you disease

Yours Sincerely
Quote by mr.sexytime
Last new years hahaha. played a show and started pounding the shots afterwards. good times

ROCK N ROLL DUUUDE!!

Quote by CoreysMonster

I assume that I accidentally was served a roofied drink that was meant for someone .

Granted I don't know much about date raping others but how does that happen?
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by Cianyx
Granted I don't know much about date raping others but how does that happen?

I don't know, dude. It was the weirdest thing I''ve ever experienced.
I never black out
Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
Why do you make such shitty threads?

I've never blacked out entirely. It's stupid. I drank way too much over Christmas break and lost twenty or thirty minutes at a time. Kept getting lost while watching a movie. I don't intend to drink that much again any time soon.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
never on drugs but i have blacked out a couple times

once i woke up inside my elementary school
another time i woke up behind a food for less

it doesnt happen anymore though
i cn only assume thatsa good thing
Stop making such stupid ****ing poll options you stupid piece of shit.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by ryan_nadon
Stop making such stupid ****ing poll options you stupid piece of shit.

This
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by captainsnazz
When I was about 15 I drank myself into a coma and went into cardiac arrest and shit.

If you'd ever done that, you wouldn't want to drink heavily again.
Either that or you're just a fucking idiot. Which is my guess.

ughh, there were these kids who sat next to me in one of my classes last semester who did that all the time. They were always just all;

Stupid Person 1: "lol, the nurses and doctors at the hospital didn't even know what was wrong with me. They all thought I overdosed on some drug because I kept stop breathing and they couldn't wake me up. Said they never saw anybody so messed up on alcohol before.

Other Stupid People: "lol, that's wicked"

Stupid Person 1: "Well you know, you only live once"

I swear to god that's a real conversation I heard
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Apr 16, 2013,
I never did because I'm not a fucking loser.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
Quote by WCPhils
ughh, there were these kids who sat next to me in one of my classes last semester who did that all the time. They were always just all;

Stupid Person 1: "lol, the nurses and doctors at the hospital didn't even know what was wrong with me. They all though I overdosed on some drug. Said they never saw anybody so messed up on alcohol.

Other Stupid People: "lol, that's wicked"

Stupid Person 1: "Well you know, you only live once"

I swear to god that's a real conversation I heard

Yep, not only is the stupidest concept ever to begin with, but you have to be pretty retarded to almost die doing something and then glorify it and carry on doing it.

At 15, it's kind of understandable that someone could be that stupid to drink so much in the first place, and that idea kind of died down among people I knew by 17-18. But I was pretty shocked to go from a good school to a music tech course at uni and meet stupid people again. It still shocks me that at 21 I still know people who are not only prepared, but desire to drink enough to kill themselves.

Basically what I'm saying is TS STAHP
I've gotten seriously trashed in my years, but I've never drunk so much that I blacked out.
You gots to know your limits. Puking is a good sign that you've crossed that line, passing out means you're in the next state.
Quote by captainsnazz
Yep, not only is the stupidest concept ever to begin with, but you have to be pretty retarded to almost die doing something and then glorify it and carry on doing it.

At 15, it's kind of understandable that someone could be that stupid to drink so much in the first place, and that idea kind of died down among people I knew by 17-18. But I was pretty shocked to go from a good school to a music tech course at uni and meet stupid people again. It still shocks me that at 21 I still know people who are not only prepared, but desire to drink enough to kill themselves.

Basically what I'm saying is TS STAHP

Yep

I was just thinking "How did you get into this school?"
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by BladeSlinger

I've never blacked out entirely. It's stupid. I drank way too much over Christmas break and lost twenty or thirty minutes at a time. Kept getting lost while watching a movie. I don't intend to drink that much again any time soon.

thats because you're a pussy
Quote by revo_9
thats because you're a pussy

That's because I felt like shit and I have responsibilities. I weight all of 110lbs and drank a little over a third of a fifth of whiskey. Drinking a lot doesn't make you cool or tough. It makes you able to drink a lot.

What are you, 14? I'm not some stupid teen who thinks chugging alcohol makes them cool. I've been working on a pint of rum for like two months.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
At a house party at a friends house when I was 17. I drank a ten glass of jack straight in about half an hour, amongst other things, went into the garden for a piss, and next thing I remember is waking up in an ambulance. I then passed out again and woke up in a bunk bed, vomiting into a shoebox, with people having sex in the bunk above me.
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
I don't understand how that happens. Even when I can't sit, let alone stand, and I'm pissing on myself I still remember everything.
sunbather is shit
Quote by beefcake122
I don't understand how that happens. Even when I can't sit, let alone stand, and I'm pissing on myself I still remember everything.

People get drunk differently. I usually black out before I'm falling over, and I've never pissed myself.
I've passed out from booze before and once woke up on the floor of my bathroom using a roll of toilet paper as a pillow, but I've always been able to remember most of what happened the night before.
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis; you can't trust people."
Passed out from booze maybe twice. I don't drink too frequently but when I do it is reasonably high volume. Get to the point of being drunk every now and then but don't tend to actually pass out.

Only smoked weed, never done any other drugs and never will.
DID HE SERIOUSLY JUST SAY "HERE ARE THERE"
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
i never drink enough to be shitfaced, that means my friends are responsible for getting me home safely and shit and that's just bollocks

also it has a tendency to be physically uncomfy with the throwing up and stuff
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Page 1 of 2