So I finally figured out the channel setup for a dsl401 is great for me. However, most of the used ones in my price range on GC don't come with a footswitch. As far as I know, the footswitch (PEDL-10013) isn't sold by itself as new (or at least not anymore, if it ever was). Is there any other footswitch currently produced OR that is widely available used that would work with the amp? Preferably I want one with buttons for each channel (so 2 at the least).
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
Its a standard 2 button switch. I will provide links in a few. The stock ones suck. The wires always break.

Here is a link to the marshall one.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Marshall-PED802-2-Way-Footswitch-with-LEDs-106707946-i1949273.gc?source=4WWRWXGP&kpid=106707946

I am sure you can find a generic one for cheaper.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Last edited by R45VT at Apr 16, 2013,
I saw that one, but it specified use with valvestate amps, unless that doesn't matter
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
Quote by Maidenheadsteve
I saw that one, but it specified use with valvestate amps, unless that doesn't matter

Does not matter. It's a simple footswitch with a TRS cable. Basically any 2 button switch should work.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Peavey-2-Button-Stereo-Footswitch-104824826-i1980890.gc

This one is pretty cheap new. No LED's though.

You could make one if you were really cheap.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Don't trust myself to do so; thanks, though
For what it is worth the first one I posted looks identical to the OEM one for the DSL. I have one sitting next to me so i know.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Ebay is your friend.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100