So pit, I want a PA system for my bedroom. Reason being that I want everyone w/in a 1.5 mile radius to know that I am listening to music. Will it be too loud?
ur dum lol
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
nah u not koo
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Bad enough you blew your brains out, you have to blow your ears out too?
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I hope Chuck Norris crawls through your PA and roundhouses you in the back of the face.
Quote by Dimarzio45
I hope Chuck Norris crawls through your PA and roundhouses you in the back of the face.

Chuck Norris stopped being cool a while ago.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Dimarzio45
No. You did.

You're wrong there.

To stop being cool one has to be cool in the first place.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Wait, what?...

Quote by BladeSlinger
Chuck Norris stopped being cool a while ago.

Quote by BladeSlinger
To stop being cool one has to be cool in the first place.
Quote by Dimarzio45
Wait, what?...

This is actually really simple. You can't stop being on fire if no one set you on fire in the first place.
He couldn't have stopped being cool if he wasn't cool in the first place.
The only difference is, Chuck Norris jokes did stop being cool already. Like, way back when.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

Quote by Joshua Garcia
This is actually really simple. You can't stop being on fire if no one set you on fire in the first place.
He couldn't have stopped being cool if he wasn't cool in the first place.
The only difference is, Chuck Norris jokes did stop being cool already. Like, way back when.

You missed my point. The two comments don't make sense together.
Uhh... that's becasue they aren't suppposed to go togther. No idea where you got this thought. First one is explaining how Chuck isn't cool anymore, second is explaining how BladeSlinger is still cool. Again. Simple.
Quote by SGstriker

Quote by ChucklesMginty

Now this was the 60s, but I've always wondered if they were dummies.

Of course they bloody were you prat. If you see a guitarist with more than one cab, he has a dummy. You think sound guys like the idea of having hundreds of speakers?
Don't worry Chucks, I still think Chuck is cool, just not Chuck jokes.
Quote by SGstriker

Quote by willT08
Of course they bloody were you prat. If you see a guitarist with more than one cab, he has a dummy. You think sound guys like the idea of having hundreds of speakers?