Page 1 of 3
Pointless UG stats, that's what.

As of when I started writing this, there are 24,387,674 posts in 1,150,233 threads in the UG forums.
The average thread has 21.2 posts.

The busiest forum on the site is The Pit, with 12,985,205 posts in 271,113 threads, accounting for 23.6% of all threads and 53.2% of posts on UG Forums.
The average Pit thread has 47.9 posts.

The graveyard of UG is the Drum Forum with a mere 6,624 posts in 703 threads. This accounts for 0.06% of threads and 0.03% of posts.

The forum in which you are least likely to receive a response is "Tab Talk". The average length of over 40,000 threads is just 3 posts. One of these is the OP, the second is TS saying "bump" and the third someone telling them to "work it out by ear, man. It'll be good for you."

The longest current thread is "2012/2013 Club Football Thread" with over 85,000 posts. This accounts for 0.348% of all posts in The Pit.
Following closely behind the football thread are the residents of the gay thread, on just over 80,000 posts. Brace yourselves, football fans.

The Pit thread with the biggest views:posts ratio is "Embarassing 'horney' things you did when you were a kid..." with a whopping 138 views per post. Lurkers gon lurk.
"You Laugh You Lose" has 87 views per post.
"Trolling Emo Pictures" has 80 views per post.
"You awwww you lose" has 76 views per post.
"The small tricks of life. (The UG Bible)" and "Awesome GIFs Thread" have 75 views per post.

Statistically speaking, the worst UGer is treborillusion, accounting for 87.4% of shit threads.

Man, I'm bored.
Impressive, makes me want to go do something productive with my boredom
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
The longest current thread is "2012/2013 Club Football Thread" with over 85,000 posts. This accounts for 0.348% of all posts in The Pit.
Following closely behind the football thread are the residents of the gay thread, on just over 80,000 posts. Brace yourselves, football fans.

The gay thread was made in 2006, the football thread was made in June
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Outstanding!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
One forum I went on had a script where you could request stats relating to your posting.

Things like:

Posts by Minkaro = 463.
Swear Words used by Minkaro = 57.
Average of 0.12 swearwords per post.

Minkaro has killed 5 topics.

A table of what smileys I used and how often.

Average posting times.

Top 10 words posted. (Hilariously, Mulumbu was #10).

And what days/times I posted most often.

It was great.
I thought that the multitude of hidden forums might inflate those figures but it seems they won't show up in your counts. i.e I have 1,166,165 threads at present.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Minkaro

Top 10 words posted. (Hilariously, Mulumbu was #10).

Did it ignore the more common words like 'the'/'a'/whatever else? Or do you just love Mulumbu that much?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by theguitarist
I thought that the multitude of hidden forums might inflate those figures but it seems they won't show up in your counts. i.e I have 1,166,165 threads at present.

I wanted to make one to show the number of banned users, but the results would be skewed because I don't have the figures for the old system. And I can't do one for the new system because then I don't have the user count from the time of the new system implementation. Oh woe is me.
The thread "What happens when somebody with access to Excel and UG gets bored?" has 112 views and 11 replies.

As of right now, there are 254 people browsing The Pit; 116 members and 138 "guests".

Who are you 138 people?
What do you want?
Why don't you speak?
This thread is amazing.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
man, I'm so sad I made this thread now after seeing those shake shack burgers. I would buy an extra just to fuck it while I eat its siblings. then i'd eat that one too.

I am so sorry for my mother's "escapades"...
I was wondering why you'd deleted this, didn't realise it was stickied I have more posts in the Club Football thread since June than the Drum Forum has ever had.

lolme
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
As of right now, there are 254 people browsing The Pit; 116 members and 138 "guests".

Who are you 138 people?
What do you want?
Why don't you speak?

When I close the browser my cookies get deleted and the next time I open it and read UG I don't always want to sign in.
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
You are my best friend
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
lel
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
This thread is not enough about Neo Evil11. Make a graph out of me, dipshizzle.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
The forum in which you are least likely to receive a response is "Tab Talk". The average length of over 40,000 threads is just 3 posts. One of these is the OP, the second is TS saying "bump" and the third someone telling them to "work it out by ear, man. It'll be good for you."

I don't think this could be more true

To figure out the number of ****s I give, simply add the number of forum posts I've made and the number of threads I've made, and multiply by -1.

x = number of posts made
y = number of threads made
n = number of ****s given

(x+y)(-1) = n
Last edited by SGstriker at Apr 17, 2013,
Fascinating
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez

Framing this and putting it on my wall
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I love this.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
The Pit thread with the biggest views:posts ratio is "Embarassing 'horney' things you did when you were a kid..." with a whopping 138 views per post. Lurkers gon lurk.

Thats actually rather creepy

Quote by captainsnazz
Based on data scraped from all Pit threads on who was deemed to be a knob in the thread in question.

Brilliant

Wow, Johnny, I'm impressed!
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by leony03
Thats actually rather creepy

It's a hilarious thread, Robby Strat or somebody is the greatest poster there. You should lurk it sometime or revive it again.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Quote by guitarmaniac88
It's a hilarious thread, Robby Strat or somebody is the greatest poster there. You should lurk it sometime or revive it again.

Yeah I know, I've been in there before. Can't remember if I posted anything though haha. Just goes to show the horney minds of me and the rest of The Pit

Might have to revive it.

TO THE HORNEY THREAD!
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
terrible, terrible thread
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Lol. TS knows how to use Excel.
We're all alright!
This shit is p cool.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez

Man, I'm bored.

It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by jetfuel495
I would like to make an amendment to your original post. The Demotivational Pictures thread has 25,198 replies and 6,422,031 views, or about 255 views per post.

I can't see any threads with over a million views when I sort by views. Are you on some mods-only level?
Page 1 of 3