So, with the advent of stupid people having access to the internet far more readily, as well as the mass social monopoly of Facebook, already a few years under our metaphorical belts - I saw a prime example of the way life is these days, via something shared by my girlfriend's cousin, on Facebook and after failing to find a similar thread with the holy searchbar, I decided that we totally need a thread to post hilariously bad tattoos... or something like that

Added later:

So, her cousin probably shouldn't have shamed somebody else's work so publically (names were included; I have removed names therefore I have some moral high ground, right? Right? ) but he's a tattooist too and I understand people are passionate about stuff like that and are horrified that other people get paid to butcher people in such a way... but, terrible grammar and spelling from several people aside (not just that girl, but also 'parkingsons' kid), do tattoos like the above make you cringe and despair for humanity?

I seriously can barely comprehend there are so many people who are happy to almost-permanently brand themselves with something so poorly-thought-out that they would not only have it done pretty unprofessionally (not exactly neat, is it?) and even show up their inability to use basic grammar.

So yeah, post more pictures of said atrocities, or just complain and insult everybody as is often typical Pit tradition

P.S 'inb4' check out that sideboob...
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
friend got one that was something like "I'd rather be horizontal then vertical" however said in more poetic words.

She didn't catch how that could be related to liking to be laid when she had it done.

But it does look more professionally done the one in your pic TS
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by DisarmGoliath

P.S 'inb4' check out that sideboob...

Based on that sideboob combined with the tattoo, I'd rather not see the rest of what is attached to it.
Here's my friends. It's terrible. Look at the face. It looks like a right mongey.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Minkaro
I worked with a guy that had a tattoo of a chip on his shoulder.

That's genius. My brother's mate has a tiny camel on his toe.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Just added another screenshot to OP, literally losing my shit watching this unfold

Quote by Trowzaa
That's genius. My brother's mate has a tiny camel on his toe.

Seen somebody have the same tattoo on 'Sun, Sea and Suspicious Parents'. Funny, until you're in your 60's and have seen it every day up to that point
^oh this shit is going on right now?

wow.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
She has to be white trash or something.

Good luck getting a good job with shit tattoos and nut cur'n bout gramorz, yh
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab
Last edited by Kyleisthename at Apr 17, 2013,
Quote by JimmyBanks6
^oh this shit is going on right now?

wow.

Yep, will continue to update if anything else particularly funny crops up, but I think they've stopped the public argument a little now. Still, I'll get my gf to check up on it later tonight and see what else has gone on

Quote by Kyleisthename

Well, I don't know the girl and haven't seen her other than the thumbnail of her profile pic while hovering over the name, so it would be a bit harsh of me to comment on it as though it were fact... but I would probably use the term 'stereotypical chav girl' based on what I've seen so far. Pretty sure Trowzaa and other UK UG'ers know/have encountered plenty of these type on their travels, as that sub-culture is probably the most common and dominant sub-species social group, excepting average/'normal' people in Britain at the moment
Remember someone posted a tattoo of a womans pubic area, and the tattoo was of a little naked girl crying in pain suggesting she was getting raped.

Kinda sick, mods took that down pretty quickly.
i dont have a picture of it but this chick i know has basically got a huge incohesive dark mess all over her thigh

and my friend got slipknot tattoos on both forearms
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
It's not just the misuse of "your" or the lame, trying-to-be-a-figure-of-speech-but-really-making-no-sense part that bothers me. It's the fact that for each line of the tattoo, every first letter is capitalized even though it's one sentence.
Last edited by MrDo0m at Apr 17, 2013,
Most tattoos are horrible. They're lame as **** now, seeing as how every moron/square with 60$ has one.
Quote by Kyleisthename

Good luck getting a good job with shit tattoos and nut cur'n bout gramorz, yh

First off, it would be discrimination to not hire the person for these facts, which if they are smart enough about they will immediately walk to labor relations and sue the living hell out of said company. Secondly, with a shirt on you wouldn't even see that tattoo, so odds are employers wouldn't give two shits about that tattoo. But I mean odds are she is the fry girl at the local mcdonalds and is sucking the managers dick so her employment is safe...till she gets knocked up.

Also TS, side boob, what side boob, my fat ass room mate has more side boob!
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
what the hell does yh mean?

Quote by LostLegion
^What if he shaves it?

Then it would look stupi...... oh hang on