Great country. Lovely girls and great food. I've had the worst and the best pizzas in Italy. I've learnt to always ask the locals where to eat pizza.
no
that doesnt make sense in context with my first answer stupidface
yes
yes
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
no
that doesnt make sense in context with my first answer stupidface
yes
yes

It kinda does. Did you like it where you were when you haven't been to Italy? Makes perfect sense dickrash.
Quote by MetalMullet
It kinda does. Did you like it where you were when you haven't been to Italy? Makes perfect sense dickrash.

whatever fagatron, italy sucks balls
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
- I was born there

- I really like it. It would be better if the people in charge weren't so monumentally inept, but that's not enough to make me dislike it.

- Yes

- Yes

Forza Juve

'e voglia 'e mettere rum, chi nasce strunz' nun po' addiventà babbà
Yes, i've been to Italy.
I didn't like it. I LOVED it.

Pizza is one of my favourite foods, as is pasta. And ice-cream.

Plus, all the italian women i met there were insanely gorgeous.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Have you ever been to Italy? Yes
Did you liked it? I was young so I don't really remember much but yeah it was good.
Pizza? Oh yes
Pasta? Yes.
I wanna go on italy and eat pasta and pizza. I wish I had a ton of money to go on holiday.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
American pizza's better and pasta has too many carbs.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
the women are too hairy
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Tag43
Italy is kinda like a wannabe Spain imho.

We like to think it's the other way around

Forza Juve

'e voglia 'e mettere rum, chi nasce strunz' nun po' addiventà babbà
Quote by PoetsWereWrong
lol

lol

delusional Italians are hilarious
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Tag43
Italy is kinda like a wannabe Spain imho.

I always thought Spain was kinda like a wannabe Italy
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...