Page 1 of 2
If women were the dominant humans before the first civilizations, how would things be different? Would there be as much war, or as much scientific progress as there is now?
We still wouldn't have the wheel.

I'm completely serious, too. Come at me.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Free & legal abortions available on every corner.

Not as much war because women don't measure their dicks with violence.

"Men's rights" would be a legitimate thing and not a made up internet thing.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
There would be no foreign relations because all world leaders would perpetually be giving each other the silent treatment.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by lexanirider78

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

Catania would be better than Palermo.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by ryan_nadon
There would be no foreign relations because all world leaders would perpetually be giving each other the silent treatment.

I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by ryan_nadon

+1
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by ryan_nadon

"My fellow Americans, yesterday, December 7 1941- a date which will live in infamy- The United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by a vicious rumor started by the naval and air forces of the empire of Japan. Japan is such a two-faced bitch, right?
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

if everything else were equal
...i can imagine less technological advances
more advances in human rights

less wars but the world would be a bit more annying to live in

also building would go down into the earth instead of up into the sky
Quote by Lucky-Luciano
If women were the dominant humans before the first civilizations, how would things be different? Would there be as much war, or as much scientific progress as there is now?

"Human" is the species. Male or female is the sex of the member of the species.

And everything would be pretty much the same.
I very much doubt that there would be many major differences. I guess the main one would be that if women were a different species there would never have been a second generation of people...
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by willT08
Before the first civilizations they were...

You're answer is, "How they are".

This. I seem to recall my Ancient History teacher telling us about fertility Cults and such who worshipped women because they were the ones who gave birth to children.

He also brought up that in the Bible it's meant for women to look submissive, saying that they were the ones who caused the fall of man by eating the forbidden fruit and whatnot.

I totally did not do justice to what I learned in that class, it was a few years back, but I think the information I was able to recall if fairly accurate. Forgive me for any errors.
Quote by ryan_nadon

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
There would be more war and less scientific advancement. I'm not sure the world would be inhabitable after all of the irrational decisions made due to women being in charge.
if women were the dominant sex (not species), tigers would be the dominant species (male tigers to be exact)
I think it's interesting how everybody is saying there would be less war. Personally, I think there would be just as much; maybe a very little bit less, but not enough to make much of a difference.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by lexanirider78

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

Assuming you meant "dominant sex" what do you mean "if"?

Women have been smart enough to let us males think we're the dominant sex for millennia.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Assuming you meant "dominant sex" what do you mean "if"?

Women have been smart enough to let us males think we're the dominant sex for millennia.

Wow. Most whipped beta of the century.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by lexanirider78

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

Quote by flexiblemile
if women were the dominant sex (not species), tigers would be the dominant species (male tigers to be exact)

I've always wondered why

"I have to go and risk my life to feed you" is seen as a dominant position to be in
Quote by supersac
also building would go down into the earth instead of up into the sky

lol
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by benjixoath
when maggie thatcher was in power she entered the falklands wars
sooooo. just as much war

Margaret Thatcher's cock was bigger than yours.
Civilization would temporarily collapse for a few days, once a month.
Harry Potter is DEAD! Ehhhhh heh heeehhhh!!!
-Voldemort
In my 20 something years on this earth I have found that women are the dominant species.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
Quote by flexiblemile

Pretty much. 20,000 years ago, restricting female agency in order to protect them from risk could be seen as adaptive behaviour. If a man were to go off and do something to get himself killed, the reproductive capacity of the species wasn't nearly as much affected as if a woman were to do the same. Now that there are 7 billion of us practically tripping over ourselves, the situation is quite different.
I don't think it would be terribly different.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by ryan_nadon
Wow. Most whipped beta of the century.

Yeah, that must be it.

Although it is changing, worldwide men still go to work, go to war and go to the grave from both of those things at a vastly higher rate than do women.

And we're the dominant sex....yeah, right! If we were dominant we would sit at home, hang out with friends etc. as we pleased and make women handle all that crap.

My individual actions, mores, responses, interactions and relationships are immaterial to the larger truth all around us.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by ErikLensherr

"Men's rights" would be a legitimate thing and not a made up internet thing.

QFT. So much truth.

Actually I might sig that if I can find a good way to do it.
REGGIE
Quote by EchoStrings
Civilization would temporarily collapse for a few days, once a month.

Synchronizing 4 billion menstrual cycles would be the end of civilization.
Page 1 of 2