Page 1 of 2
Today I bought some kangaroo steaks from the local supermarket. With this, I've eaten pretty much every animal that is available for public consumption in Western countries, including alligator, ostrich and frog.

It was unfortunately completely delicious.

What is your opinion on meat that isn't from a bovid animal (deer, sheep, goats, cows), common poultry or pigs?
I've eaten whale meat many times, most of the time it's really good but the occasional piece I've gotten has had this bad fish oil like aftertaste.

I'd recommend it though, when it's done the right way it's some of the most delicious meat you can get.

Edit: I've eaten foal meat also and that's really good, apparently it's much better than the meat of an adult horse.
Last edited by ninnipinni93 at Apr 17, 2013,
Quote by homeless-john
Secretly, I really hope pandas start getting it on more so that they increase in numbers and eventually it's okay to eat them.

I've heard that bear meat is absolutely atrocious, though.
Quote by willT08
Have you had Zebra steaks?

No, I am not aware of them being legally sold here.

Though I DO expect they'd basically taste like horse.
Pretty weird. But I won't judge.

Though I've recently discovered Snake Wine.

Think I'd try just a sip.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by CoreysMonster
No, I am not aware of them being legally sold here.
I'd be surprised if they weren't.

Though I DO expect they'd basically taste like horse.

Supposed to be like a slightly sweeter and gamier beef
Quote by CoreysMonster

Goddamn. Why you gotta ruin my dreams with realities?

Deep down, I know I'll never eat a panda bear. I know that succulent panda meat will never pass my lips. In my head though, it's perfect. It tastes like all the best parts of pork and steak mixed together in a way that compliments each flavour without it becoming too busy and it's cooked just right. It's always cooked just right. Let me have this.
I'll try most animals. I think the strangest I ever had was either frog or alligator. Both were pretty tasty.

Oh, and Mako shark. That was pretty good.
I find it interesting, the weirdest I've had is hedgehog.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by daytripper75
I'll try most animals. I think the strangest I ever had was either frog or alligator. Both were pretty tasty.

Oh, and Mako shark. That was pretty good.

Alligator is fantastic.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Alligator is actually pretty damn good. I ate a gator burger and it was delicious.
pinga
I've had buffalo and ostrich burgers, which were both amazing.
I've also had kangaroo stew, which tasted exactly like beef. If I hadn't been told what it was, I would never have guessed.
Quote by CoreysMonster

I can't speak on panda, but for black bear, it really depends on what they've been eating. If they've been eating blueberries, it's delicious, if they've been eating salmon, not so much.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
There was an episode of QI I saw which talked about how Giant Tortoises were apparently the most incredibly delicious thing imaginable. They apparently weren't scientifically classified until about 200 years after their first discovery because no specimen made it back to Europe without being eaten.
Last edited by PeZ546 at Apr 17, 2013,
Quote by PeZ546
There was an episode of QI I saw which talked about how Giant Tortises were apparently the most incredibly delicious thing imaginable. They apparently weren't scientifically classified until about 200 years after their first discovery because no specimen made it back to Europe without being eaten.

This needs a little video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coFiAUjTWLE
Father of ilikepirates And icesk8erqueen8
every man on here who tries to touch them will get his dick chopped off.

E-married to Shyne <3

Officialy has OddOneOut as e-sexslave
Quote by Cb4rabid
Alligator is actually pretty damn good. I ate a gator burger and it was delicious.

You should give pan fried alligator a shot.

Cook it up like you would catfish or striper. Light breading in a buttery/oily pan on very high heat. Awesome stuff.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
I had a horse burger when I was in Iceland. I also tried whale, that was nice.

I had an ostrich burger at a festival a few years ago too. Absolutely loved that.
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
heey guiz wuts goon on n here?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I've eaten a large variety of meat. From alligator to zebra. Kangaroo has by far been my favourite. Or wild boar, **** man, wild boar is delicious.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
I had one while I was in Tesco.

*badum - tshh*
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
I hear dat-a owry cat issa very goo Mmm, me like-a some good owry cat stir fry, dey serve eet at awmost erry' shinese resheraun
Alligator is delicious, and probably the most 'exotic' thing I've tried.
Quote by stratman_13
Alligator is fantastic.

Only tried it once, as it isn't too common in PA. I enjoyed it.
Page 1 of 2