bradulator
14 14%
theguitarist
51 52%
Vendetta V
9 9%
Voters: 98.
Page 1 of 2
Qualifications are now over and it's time to vote who gets the title of worlds sexiest uger of all time of 2013!

So we've got just under 50 people signed up! and It's a really easy number to split between 5 threads(9 in each) so I'm going to take the top 2 from each of the threads and they go into the finals round, Voting in these 5 threads is going to be free, so you can vote on more than one person per thread, as there will be a second and third place. however in the finals thread it's one vote per person(unless that pisses someone off and I can change it).
oh and they'll be open for 48 hours

Disclaimer: put any trust and personal selfworth on the line based on the results at your own risk.

tl;dr vote the sexiest uger of all time of 2013!

so without further ado! Here' is the third list of qualifiers!

soundgarden1986:

DardySon:

angusfan16:

StreetLight3989:

ma_tt11:

jetfuel495:

bradulator:

theguitarist:

Vendetta V:
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
How come Jay gets to use a picture older than 2 weeks?
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Obsceneairwaves

bradulator:

omg
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
This is a contest? If i had known that i would have taken a different picture.

Oh well, I still has Vogue at least.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Joshua Garcia
How come Jay gets to use a picture older than 2 weeks?

dude Idk, I was too lazy to move things around
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
ma_tt11 reminds me of Tim from Rise Against kinda and theguitarist looks like Lee from the Walking Dead game
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.
Quote by raoooos
the mods have got this one sewn up

This
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
This feels like a personality contest. There's no way you guys think Jet actually looks good.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Hey, when did nominations happen? You fuckers are lucky I missed it. I would've sexied myself all over your sorry faces.
Quote by Rawshik
This feels like a personality contest. There's no way you guys think Jet actually looks good.

Popularity contests bro. Course the mods are going to win this one.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
Popularity contests bro. Course the mods are going to win this one.

That's totally what I meant to say. I have no idea how or why my hands typed personality.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Quote by Rawshik
That's totally what I meant to say. I have no idea how or why my hands typed personality.

Popularity, Personality, they go hand in hand.

Just like peanut butter and bananas.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Rawshik

. I do.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by Rawshik

Don't think I've ever interacted with him. He has a powerful beard and silky hair.
Quote by Rawshik

Haha, jealousy already starting I see.

Voted for a mod, theguitarist, no ****s given
Quote by Rawshik
Hey, you, thanks for reinforcing the belief I've had for my entire life that I'm ugly. Really means a lot to me. You're wonderful. You really are.

Although coming from a neanderthal-looking motherfucker like you I guess I shouldn't give two shits.
Quote by AnEvilWalrus
ma_tt11 reminds me of Tim from Rise Against kinda and theguitarist looks like Lee from the Walking Dead game

woah wtf.

also, if this was purely a popularity contest, I'd have like no votes, lol.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
theguitarist could get it. And by "it" I mean my butt.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Yeah, that wasn't cool Rawshik. I honestly can't tell attractiveness in dudes apart from extremes but you really look fine to me, jay. Cool, in fact.

And yes, you look like Lee, theguitarist. Quite a bit.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by jetfuel495
Hey, you, thanks for reinforcing the belief I've had for my entire life that I'm ugly. Really means a lot to me. You're wonderful. You really are.

Although coming from a neanderthal-looking motherfucker like you I guess I shouldn't give two shits.

Quote by jetfuel495

It's ok Jay, I don't think you're ugly :3
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Rawshik

Rude
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by jetfuel495

I don't usually suck up to the mods but his post made me want to give you a hug and whisper nice things into your ear.

Quote by jetfuel495

Jay, I said it in a different thread, but you totally have a Dave Grohl kinda look going.

Who I might have a total bro-crush on.

Just sayin'.

Also, I don't suck up to mods because I think it's stupid. daytrip, element, and Jay are total bros though, and if I think they are, then I'll say they are.

Why would you try and suck up to a mod anyway? If the internet life means that much to you then you really should move off the computer
--

--
Quote by stratman_13

Also, I don't suck up to mods because I think it's stupid. daytrip, element, and Jay are total bros though, and if I think they are, then I'll say they are.

Why would you try and suck up to a mod anyway? If the internet life means that much to you then you really should move off the computer

That was probably the first time I've ever sucked up to mod on anything. I did it mainly because I could feel the burning hatred through that post. I thought he needed a hug. Nothing wrong with that, now is there?
Quote by Jako215
That was probably the first time I've ever sucked up to mod on anything. I did it mainly because I could feel the burning hatred through that post. I thought he needed a hug. Nothing wrong with that, now is there?

I wasn't directing that at you .

Just to how everyone assumes that whenever you compliment a mod or vote or a mod you're sucking up to them.

That and I know how Jay feels because I have little to zero self confidence and was made fun of through the majority of my life.

I know it's stupid to hold on to those feelings that idiot adolescents gave you, but after hearing them for so long, you kinda believe it whether you know it to be true or not
--

--
Last edited by stratman_13 at Apr 17, 2013,
Most of the mods are just normal users to me. The Pit doesn't seem as crazy as some people say it used to be so I guess the mods can be pretty lax and stuff. Element, daytripper, Jetfuel, nelsean, and Jay are all cool though.

I haven't talked to the others very much.

And Goliath and BrainDamage are cool, though they aren't Pit mods.

Quote by stratman_13

That and I know how Jay feels because I have little to zero self confidence and was made fun of through the majority of my life.

I know it's stupid to hold on to those feelings that idiot adolescents gave you, but after hearing them for so long, you kinda believe it whether you know it to be true or not

Yep
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Apr 17, 2013,
Page 1 of 2