Page 1 of 2
If so, how much? This is just something I'm curious about.

I go to a city school and get whatever's left over from my TAP & Pell grant so I've basically been paid to go to school. No debt.

inb4 europoors touting communism
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Nope. Probably the only reason I'm going to college, actually.
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
Yes. It's quite saddening.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Not yet, but probably will when I go to grad school
Check out my band Disturbed
Nope, I'm one of the lucky ones. I have a great scholarship.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
College is free but I'm well in debt for uni. About £18k I'm estimating, though at this rate I will have a few thousand left over from my loan at the end so it won't be too bad.
Last edited by captainsnazz at Apr 17, 2013,
1500 bucks and i just dropped out after 3 years. wooooooo its a good time to do labour jobs.
State uni yo

I dunno how the **** that American/European system is supposed to work.
You basically **** the people that are supposed to srun your country in the future in the ass? How does that make sense?

I guess state unis there are THAT horrible I guess
Yeah will be around £35-40k in debt after 3 years. Think I can get some grants for being Welsh though. Lucky Scots get free Uni -_-
I didn't get a whole lot of debit. But I have paid it off. 23

23, great job, own my own house, own a new car, and have a very solid financial standing.

I'm maybe lucky, I got help from my parents but I worked my ass of since I was 15 and missed out on a lot of things I should have been part of. Was it worth it? I'd like to think so I do t regret it and am living and having a ton of fun now.
Quote by FireHawk
I didn't get a whole lot of debit. But I have paid it off. 23

23, great job, own my own house, own a new car, and have a very solid financial standing.

I'm maybe lucky, I got help from my parents but I worked my ass of since I was 15 and missed out on a lot of things I should have been part of. Was it worth it? I'd like to think so I do t regret it and am living and having a ton of fun now.

Nope. You're where you are at now because of your privilege.
My God, it's full of stars!
Not yet... I'm going to a state school and get financial aid. But this is my first semester. I'll definitely end up in debt, but I do believe it will be worth it.
I will be in debt soon enough. Probably after the end of next year.

If only I was a minority I could have gotten a better scholarship.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
no i have a full scholarship because im not a dummy

the med school that i hope to get into in the future could be a different story though.....
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Apr 17, 2013,
About €5000 a year for uni here. Not too bad. parents are paying for me but they expect me to pay them back for 70% of my undergrad tuition. My masters are gonna cost me :\
I own an Ibanez J-Custom

I am Guitarnoob_100. Say hey

PSN: Whiski_Guy
Xbox Live: Chris2194

Steam: Galiathslay
$37,xxx and counting.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Quote by Jako215
Not yet. I'm only going to community college so far though so it's nowhere as close to as bad as going to Drexel or some school like that.

bro, Drexel is crazy. Like almost 60 grand a year or something ridiculous. I know a few people who go here who pay all the money. Their parents must be rich as shit. They are always going into the city and spending over a $1000 at a time. I can't even imagine doing stuff like that.

I wouldn't be able to sniff at this school if it wasn't for scholarships and stuff.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Apr 17, 2013,
Kids that go to major universities (especially out of state) and have all of it paid for by their loaded parents just piss me off. They NEVER have to worry about paying loans off.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
I got a 32 ACT and still will have to pay 14k a year where i'd like to go. or i could stay in memphis and go to a lesser school and be paid. It's a hard choice.

Quote by WCPhils
bro, Drexel is crazy. Like almost 60 grand a year or something ridiculous. I know a few people who go here who pay all the money. Their parents must be rich as shit. They are always going into the city and spending over a $1000 at a time. I can't even imagine doing stuff like that.

I wouldn't be able to sniff at this school if it wasn't for scholarships and stuff.

Drexel was a dream school for me once. Just a dream.
$13,000

plus i didnt finish

plus my parents saved up a few grand for me

welcome to life
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Jako215
Drexel was a dream school for me once. Just a dream.

eh, I went to Bucks first too. It never hurts to try
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
I got a 32 ACT and still will have to pay 14k a year where i'd like to go. or i could stay in memphis and go to a lesser school and be paid. It's a hard choice.

Yeah I had to make that choice.

And I chose to go to an awesome school and end up in horrible debt.

████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by AeroRocker

you give me hope, sir.

...kind of. kind of.

Quote by AeroRocker

It's the right choice, every time. It's not just the higher quality of the educators, but the higher quality of peers and more overall opportunity to network that makes choosing a potentially expensive school over community college easy.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by WCPhils
eh, I went to Bucks first too. It never hurts to try

Bucks has been a great experience.

And just to put this all into perspective, my uncle is just turned 50 and he is still paying off college loans. It's never going to go away. So it's not really the debt that scares me. It's just paying it off FOREVER!
Yeah to be fair, saving like $10k now is gonna screw you out of that much a year for the rest of your life because you won't make as good connections
I'm going to be a poor moron who pursues creative writing so in all honesty there's a good chance i will screw it up by not going the cheaper route. but YOLO

Quote by Jako215
Bucks has been a great experience.

And just to put this all into perspective, my uncle is just turned 50 and he is still paying off college loans. It's never going to go away. So it's not really the debt that scares me. It's just paying it off FOREVER!

I really liked Bucks

It's a pretty cool school
___

Quote by The_Blode
I would have gotten a full ride to any state school if I was a citizen > : (

Not in debt for the school I go to now cause we make enough money to pay it. Next year is gonna be rough though cause I did not get enough A's to keep the scholarship :/
Page 1 of 2