Have a beard? Do you frighten small children? Could your neckbeard make a yak vomit? Women set themselves on fire to flee a conversation with you. Well come on in and join me my brothers, (and sisters of course, your disturbing anomalies are welcome as well.) Pull up a chair, order a drink, and stroke that splendid chin banner.

Yep

This thread was a mistake.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
No idea what you're on about, that beard actually works incredibly well on you.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by stratman_13
No idea what you're on about, that beard actually works incredibly well on you.

Ahh, that's because it's a sideview, I can't grow a full on mustache I have what you might call an Anti-Hitler.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Last edited by Toadvine at Apr 17, 2013,
I have a small area on my left side that runs from the top of the 'stache area to a little bit past where the corner of my mouth is that doesn't really grow hair. That area is scarred or something; I'm pretty sure that's from either where I fell on a heat strip as a kid or when I got my face cut open by a dog

It's not really that noticeable, but it can kinda mess with the beard look.
--

--
Darn. I just shaved my beard this morning. It was all long and curley with no thickness to it, and for some reason had... like... clearly visible lines of no hair. I probably could've blown every other beard away.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by stratman_13
I have a small area on my left side that runs from the top of the 'stache area to a little bit past where the corner of my mouth is that doesn't really grow hair. That area is scarred or something; I'm pretty sure that's from either where I fell on a heat strip as a kid or when I got my face cut open by a dog

It's not really that noticeable, but it can kinda mess with the beard look.

I always thought having a scar like that would make a beard look badass.

My stance on beards is that if you can pull one off, go for it. But if you are anything short of a magnificent bearded man, you need to shave off your half-assed facial hair immediately.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Darn. I just shaved my beard this morning. It was all long and curley with no thickness to it, and for some reason had... like... clearly visible lines of no hair. I probably could've blown every other beard away.

*sigh
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
I always thought having a scar like that would make a beard look badass.

It's such an old injury, though, that you can't even really see the scar anymore.

It's basically a really, really light line on my face that you have to be looking directly at.

Here's an old picture where it's very clear where the "no hair" line is.

The back of my legs are like that too; from riding dirtbikes and things of the like, the boots and the heat from the engines have pretty much removed the ability for the back/inside of my calves to grow hair .
--

--
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
nice black gibby sg standard stratman

it's ok that makes us black sg buddies

Strats are still my favorite, though . But I gained a ton of respect for the SG. I do a lot of slide work these days and SGs are slide machines.

Except for the stock Gibby tuners, talk about shit. They do not handle the road well at all.
--

--
Last edited by stratman_13 at Apr 17, 2013,
Quote by Toadvine
Ahh, that's because it's a sideview, I can't grow a full on mustache I have what you might call an Anti-Hitler.

Can't grow it in the middle either huh?? Mine won't grow under my bottom lip either, until my chin. All I get is this little fugly whisker sprout thing. Yours looks wonderful though.. The beard of a real man. Not like the unkempt whiskers of a pizza pube faced 35 year old virgin gamer who lives in his mom's basement in the slightest.
Might have a picture tomorrow or on the weekend, I like to think I have a decent beard, it shames all beards around here (the new pube kids are the only ones growing hair in this town, I swear, theirs look terrible).
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
This is the most beard I've ever had. It was cool at the time but now I'm shaving more often and in all the proper beard locations so I can have a real man's one eventually. Something like BottleOfSmoke's is my hope.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
TS's beard is actually pretty nice.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by Andrea55
I can't control my beard.

This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!