I have an LTD EC-1000T CTM. I'd like to replace the gold tuning pegs with either chrome or black. I'd rather not do any drilling or filing so I'd like to know what tuners would serve as a direct replacement? I have pictures, if that helps. The hole left when the tuner is removed appears to be about 10mm wide.

I had a quick look at Schaller or Sperzel, but those appear to have only one notch sticking out whereas the ESP has two.

Last edited by Ghostmaker at Apr 18, 2013,
Schaller M6 might work. They look like direct copies.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
They look to be the same as the Schaller's used on Fenders. Normal M6 tuners have an external tab and screw. The Fender ones use the two pins like on the back of your ESP branded tuners. However since even Fender doesn't use them anymore (they now use Ping) these are harder to come by and more expensive. I would just use a regular Schaller set. You would just have to drill a tiny hole for each one and the tuners bodies should cover the old pin holes.
ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
You could try contacting ESP and seeing if they have any?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.