Tab Request: Passacaglia Umbrae [Classical acoustic] \\ link provided //

I found this utterly beautiful piece on YouTube of what I think is classical styled acoustic guitar or harp playing, and I really want to be able to play it on guitar. It's probably a part of a bigger piece, but I can't really find it anywhere; I just found this one clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jqEefuYLJk

I was wondering if someone could help tab it for me. I've tried to piece it together on my own, but I really only have the first part down. I know the tuning is D A D G B E [standard E tuning with the low E tuned down a tone]. This is what I've managed to make of it so far:

|-------|----------------------------------------------------------|
|-------|---0---1-1-0--0-----0--1--1-0---0-5---------------|
|-------|---------------------0-------------------0---------------|

|-------|-8--7--5---7--7---7--5--5--8--7--5---7--7---7--5--|
|-------|------------------------- 0-------------------------------0-|

That's kind of how it goes in a simple form, but there are other strings played like the low D as the melody is played. I'm very bad at tabbing by ear, so I'm just asking if anyone could help me figure out all of the parts to this song. I know the original instrument may not have been a guitar, but it's all that I have and it sounds like I could play it and make it sound fairly accurate on a guitar. Also, I know this is very obscure and not very conventional , so I'm sorry that it's a bit different; I think it's a beautiful piece, nonetheless, and I really would like to play this for people. =]

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks! \m/