Ok damn, im gonna have to post this real life shyt even though its embarrassing

Page 1 of 2
OK, I am a social outcast. I go to university to become educated. I have been trying to be mainstream living in the US to be hip and cool for the past about 3 years now. I come from an era with many sweet east asians. I love to dance and sing. Well I come to life in America and go to uni. I go to top 12 uni. It really is a great uni. I am a computer science major and even have laptop with AMD processor, it run great and play game well.HERE IS MY PROBLEM I go to the gym and lift. So much so i can chest press 185x5 on smith nautilus. I froshman year try to be cool and join frat. I only rushed top-tiers and did not get a bid, I went back to my dorm and cried. Since being at college I have gotten into 1 out of 20 paerties I try to go to, i was stuck in line ( I am of good build. Also in American uni, i think many women work at campus but dont go to class, i have no women in my electrical circuits class or my C# programming, or even in easy java. I am getting built and ripped, but have not even kiss women at uni. I think I have good style I wear all the cool brands like Jordan, Polo Pants, and spurrys. I even shower and brush my teeth 4 times a week...what do I do. My father wears wrangler jeans and he even has laid his wife in college. I need help...

Uploaded is a pic of me to evaluate, I would also appreciate social skill help and also weight routine. I love american sports, if any of u go to uni and want to party with me please tell me.

here is my leg progress, i have even shaved my legs to wear those short Polo Pants

very few women in CS, bro
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Do you still wear a livestrong-bracelet? You might want to lose that.

And where are you from originally, if I may ask?
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Evidence point #1:
Quote by jeff_vangundy
I have been trying.... to be hip and cool

Evidence point #2:
Quote by jeff_vangundy
I love to dance and sing.

Evidence point #3:
Quote by jeff_vangundy
I go to the gym and lift. So much so i can chest press 185x5 on smith nautilus.

Evidence point #4:
Quote by jeff_vangundy
I went back to my dorm and cried.

Evidence point #5:
Quote by jeff_vangundy
I am of good build.

Evidence point #6:
Quote by jeff_vangundy
I think I have good style I wear all the cool brands like Jordan, Polo Pants, and spurrys.

Apparent problem:
Quote by jeff_vangundy
I am getting built and ripped, but have not even kiss women at uni.

I think I've cracked the case.

You're actually gay.

Either you're lying to us about yourself or you are living in a M Night Shymalan film. I'd be willing to bet the latter.
Quote by CrazyPigeon
What the mong? I can't decide if this is a troll or not.

I am not a troll like living under a bridge if those are what you mean
Talk to Sam. He knows all about being a CS major. Just in case you didn't know. And he knows about women. He has a fiancée. Just in case you didn't know.
Last edited by TheChaz at Apr 18, 2013,
'I am a computer science major and even have laptop with AMD processor'

I'm surprised you aren't constantly being jumped by frothing women.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
'I am a computer science major and even have laptop with AMD processor'

I'm surprised you aren't constantly being jumped by frothing women.

Feck me I missed that first time round.

m8 i've got quad core 4ghz amd

do u even proces m8?
Quote by willT08
Feck me I missed that first time round.

m8 i've got quad core 4ghz amd

do u even proces m8?

I'm surprised you aren't constantly being jumped by frothing m- oh wait.

This thread is God tier.
fine, what i expect...more resentment and hate. YOU ALL ARE THE FRAT THAT made me cry. i just wanted brothers, i try to say sup bro to guys, but they arent my brothers. i have been on totalfratmove.come and copying their aneurisms....i only had levi jeans and a southpole tshirt on. i am ashamed
Dude, frat guys are lame as hell. It's just a continuation of teenage bullshit. Be an adult.
My God, it's full of stars!
Do universities in America actually have the whole frat thing going on? 'cause I go to a university with a partial sports focus and they're almost all stellar guys and girls.
Quote by Todd Hart
Do universities in America actually have the whole frat thing going on?

Oh yeah.
Quote by Todd Hart
Do universities in America actually have the whole frat thing going on? 'cause I go to a university with a partial sports focus and they're almost all stellar guys and girls.

Depends on what school and which fraternity, bro.
PM me for newts
Quote by Dreadnought
Dude, frat guys are lame as hell. It's just a continuation of teenage bullshit. Be an adult.

But dude. He has an AMD processor.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Todd Hart

Yep, and it's exactly like what Dreadnought said: Just a bunch of teenage bullshit.

Seriously, it's like highschool 2.0

edit:
Quote by Diamond Dave

Oh my god....
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Apr 18, 2013,
Quote by Jackal58

And he even brushes his teeth four times a week!

As opposed to the standard minimum of fourteen times a week

edit: ^ interesting. Maybe it's because you guys don't have a college step between school and uni, so lots of the assholes haven't been weeded out of education by being completely sidelined and laughed at throughout college.
Last edited by Todd Hart at Apr 18, 2013,
Quote by Jackal58

(Invalid img)

Stolen from the thread that Diamond Dave linked to lol
Cheer up dude(/troll?). If this is real I'd bet your problem is you're trying way too hard. Put your pants back on and relax.
Wot. Just wat. What? Wut u sayin m8

The **** is this shit.

EDIT: Okay, look, your problem is that you're really trying too hard. You shouldn't give a shit about ze frat guys zat make you crie. You shouldn't give a shit about partying and getting laid if you're not actually at a party and talking to a girl.

Just, y'know...be less try-hard and more you. You seem like you're trying hard to look 'American' or something. **** that, be eastern european as ****. Go up to bitches and be like "pitchka usrana" and tell them it means they're pretty where you come from. **** with people and enjoy yourself
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Apr 18, 2013,
Page 1 of 2