Page 1 of 4
mine used to be ian, but that transformation from "death to all but metal" to "metal is the worst thing in the world, i only like post crunk wank jazz" was just bad
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by whywefight
me

you're not a real troll bro
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
whywefight fo' sure
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
represent
Whywefight, REPRESENT! Indeed.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
Quote by WCPhils
bradulator

good trolls never break character
Quote by korinaflyingv
erik is great
Quote by korinaflyingv
Am I a troll
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
Quote by kcmoon5150
Am I a troll

Yes, yes you are.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Burgery

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Fassa.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I'd say trebor, but I don't think he's trolling so much as he is just a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

If I wanted to be "that guy", I'd say me. However I'm not really a troll. Apart from when I start abusing the bronies. That shit's too funny. The rest of the time, I just excel in being an all-round grouchy cunt.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by BeefWellington
I'd say trebor, but I don't think he's trolling so much as he is just a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

If I wanted to be "that guy", I'd say me. However I'm not really a troll. Apart from when I start abusing the bronies. That shit's too funny. The rest of the time, I just excel in being an all-round grouchy cunt.
A cunt with yeast infection, no less
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
Quote by BeefWellington

everything about your sig is really try-hard; there's no way you don't think you're a troll
Quote by whywefight
everything about your sig is really try-hard; there's no way you don't think you're a troll

I forgot sigs even existed. Turning sigs off has made browsing the forums a million times easier now that I don't have to wade through everybody's crap. It's better than the self-fellating shit that most people have in their sigs.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by Nero Galon
Trebor is too nice of a troll.

but isn't that the clever thing about him?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by BeefWellington
I forgot sigs even existed. Turning sigs off has made browsing the forums a million times easier now that I don't have to wade through everybody's crap. It's better than the self-fellating shit that most people have in their sigs.

Yep
Ian and Represent are great.
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
but isn't that the clever thing about him?

Yeah I guess, but at times it makes me think whether he realizes what hes actually doing.
I only troll newbies and lame threads. Recently, those both seem to go hand-in-hand.

Trebor is too adorably special to be a troll.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
neo because he doesn't think that she's a troll at all.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
neo because he doesn't think that she's a troll at all.

I don't even
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by BeefWellington
It's better than the self-fellating shit that most people have in their sigs.

dude that stopped being cool in 2009, get with the times
Quote by korinaflyingv
Burg. He trolls me every time he comes to OMGUS just to chat and not play mafia with us.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

there are no trolls

just really dumb users
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Page 1 of 4