Hey guys,

I've been searching all over the internet to buy a NEW Epiphone ES 355 or an ES 345. But I can't find anything. Maybe someone of you guys knows where they are still in stock.

I'm looking for a cherry one, I'll show you guys the one wich is in my mind. If I got something in mind it has to be like that, this is just me hehe. I've seen some ES 345 white one's but I just prefer a Cherry one.

I know they are pretty rare in the shops, but some still have them. It doesn't matter where it's from I'll buy it where ever it will sell.

http://images.epiphone.com.s3.amazonaws.com/Products/Archtop/ES-355/Gallery/ES355_CH_Splash.jpg

http://www.guitarsite.com/files/Epiphone-ES-345-Limited-Edition.jpg

Greets and Thx,

Scotty!
Last edited by harrynac at Apr 18, 2013,
How are we meant to tell where you may be able to buy something if we don't know where you live?

Though for those new Epis, as they are recent announcements, do not expect them to be in stock anywhere for at least six months. An Epiphone dealer could special order one in for you sooner, but you'd be commited to buying before you get to try it.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
local guitar store? guitar center? musicians friend? sam ash? sweetwater? zzounds?
Doesn't matter where the store is located, I'll buy it from all over the world. It will be shipped.

The local guitar stores don't have them anymore. Only white ones, the question is where they still have a cherry one.
they were a limited run, they sold otu pretty fast where I worked.

if they re release them.... be quicker.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
What's your location?
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

Quote by harrynac
Doesn't matter where the store is located, I'll buy it from all over the world. It will be shipped.
You can't count on that. Aside from the massive import fees, Epiphone's distributors don't allow exporting to countries which they already have local distribution in.

So your cheapest and quickest bet is still to go to a local Epiphone dealer and have them order one in for you.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by MrFlibble
You can't count on that. Aside from the massive import fees, Epiphone's distributors don't allow exporting to countries which they already have local distribution in.

So your cheapest and quickest bet is still to go to a local Epiphone dealer and have them order one in for you.

A damn, that's too bad ..
I've played on it last week and I became in love with it, I want it so bad but if it's not possible.. I'll try the local dealer.

Thx for ur info