Hi guys!

A simple question for you guys that I'm sure some of you have already pondered for their setups.
How do I fixate things like a power cord, audio cables, a multi-plug and similar things?

I've tried brown packing tape, but that came loose after a while. I've tried super strong doublesided tape, that also came loose, mostly due to the stiffness and the forces when I have to move the rack. Right now I'm on a combination of a softer material with double sided tape. It works quite well for moving the rack, but it comes loose after some time because of heavy creepage between the softer stuff and the tape.

What things have you already tried? What worked?

Here's my rack, the power brick is on the top.

Greetings!
I use zipties and ziptie mounts to keep cables neat and tidy, they look like these:

(Invalid img)

You can find them at any hardware store.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
Dual lock is way too expensive when self adhesive velcro does the job for next to nothing and you can also buy velcro cable ties to keep all leads neat and tidy
Velcro is indeed one of the greatest inventions of the millennium. I recommend it.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Quote by NakedInTheRain
velcro will do fine for light stuff like that.

If you get some of the good stuff you can stick just about anything together with it. I have some stuff that will hold onto my heaviest pedals (Morley wah for example) even when I flipped upside down and shake the pedalboard vigorously.
yeah i use the velcro that came with my pedaltrain. i can hold up my board from one of my pedals. it's strong stuff. ideally i'd grab some dual lock, but i've still got a fair bit of that velcro.
Just looked at Dual Lock, it looks like some strong stuff, no doubt.