COOLEST GUITAR EVER!
Peavey: Vypyr 15W
ESP: H-1001
Guitar Rig 5 with Kontrol
Eleven rack
Fender blues Jr III
Gibson Les Paul Studio Pro
Daredevil 77 IC Op-Amp Fuzz
Alright, link is fixed guys lol. Vocals are good, solid screaming that doesn't sound like it's copying every other scream I've ever heard and the actual singing is on point too. Composition is good, but guitars could sit a little more forward in the mix... maybe spread them a little bit more? I like guitar driven music so that's more of a personal preference. Clean break is cool, I like the sticks in the drum track. As a heads up, the song cuts out at 3:12 which apparently is not where you intended to end it.

Overall, enjoyable, I'd just like to hear the guitar riffs a little more clearly.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=31337345#post31337345
Quote by STONESHAKER
Alright, link is fixed guys lol. Vocals are good, solid screaming that doesn't sound like it's copying every other scream I've ever heard and the actual singing is on point too. Composition is good, but guitars could sit a little more forward in the mix... maybe spread them a little bit more? I like guitar driven music so that's more of a personal preference. Clean break is cool, I like the sticks in the drum track. As a heads up, the song cuts out at 3:12 which apparently is not where you intended to end it.

Overall, enjoyable, I'd just like to hear the guitar riffs a little more clearly.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=31337345#post31337345

Cheers dude! But the song finishes properly for me, weird.

Will C4C after work!
Member of the 7-String + ERG Legion.
Ok,I don't want to sounds like an asshole.So, It is a very high quality sounding recording but I just don't see the difference between this band and a lot of others that have come out the past 5+ years. I like the music but it just seems like it is exactly like a bunch of other bands i casually come across and like. I like finding bands that I have never heard anything like it before but this falls into the group of music I have heard a thousand times before by a thousand other bands.I'm not trying to bring you down, I just don't hear anything that makes you stand out from others that play the genre.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Quote by kornflipsk8er
Ok,I don't want to sounds like an asshole.So, It is a very high quality sounding recording but I just don't see the difference between this band and a lot of others that have come out the past 5+ years. I like the music but it just seems like it is exactly like a bunch of other bands i casually come across and like. I like finding bands that I have never heard anything like it before but this falls into the group of music I have heard a thousand times before by a thousand other bands.I'm not trying to bring you down, I just don't hear anything that makes you stand out from others that play the genre.

That's cool dude. I'm going to take it as suggesting that the song is on par with commercial bands. Not bad considering we're a three month old band

Experimentation begins now.
Member of the 7-String + ERG Legion.