I posted this in the chat thread, but didn't really get a response...anyway...

I have Tal U-No. I also have a few free Soundfont libraries and the SafFron2L Soundfont Player. I'm trying to figure out how I could use all of these together. Can I use Tal U-No to generate the MIDI info (play X note for Y milliseconds, etc.) and then use the soundfont player to get a decent "instrument" sound?

Also, anyone know anything about automating EQ settings in Reaper? I want to EQ the guitar differently when the keyboard parts play than when it's just guitar, bass, drums, and vocals. So, basically...how would I set up the automation to go on when the keyboard parts play and go off when the keyboard parts end?
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Also, anyone know anything about automating EQ settings in Reaper? I want to EQ the guitar differently when the keyboard parts play than when it's just guitar, bass, drums, and vocals. So, basically...how would I set up the automation to go on when the keyboard parts play and go off when the keyboard parts end?

Add another EQ to your track > EQ it how you want it for the automated part > click 'env' on the track > find your second EQ (or third etc) and check bypass > on the time line shift click to add a point > do this to turn on and off the bypass of the EQ when you want. You can do a lot more advance stuff like automating specific bands, Q's, etc. but this is the simplest approach.
Let's party.
Quote by Odirunn
Add another EQ to your track > EQ it how you want it for the automated part > click 'env' on the track > find your second EQ (or third etc) and check bypass > on the time line shift click to add a point > do this to turn on and off the bypass of the EQ when you want. You can do a lot more advance stuff like automating specific bands, Q's, etc. but this is the simplest approach.

Thank you, man!