Page 1 of 2
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
240 IQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTSbfs32yCU

They've been mentioned a lot of times but this is more about the woman in the middle. I'm not a genius but I'm pretty sure acting like a total ****ing bitch towards him won't persuade anyone to join their group.

At least the chick on the left shuts up and lets him speak. The tart in the middle even tries to speak for her.

Left one I could probably tolerate in a debate. Right one? She wouldn't walk out of there intact.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Xiaoxi
Registered Luser
170 IQ
ITT: TS doesn't realize that giving trolls attention is exactly what they want

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
240 IQ
Quote by Xiaoxi

They can't see this who cares?

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
ryan_nadon
ass brain
10 IQ
Quote by Xiaoxi

Having a differing opinion =/= troll.

On that note, give me a tl;dr. I'm not watching a 19 minute video in order to apparently enrage myself.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
240 IQ
Quote by ryan_nadon

On that note, give me a tl;dr. I'm not watching a 19 minute video in order to apparently enrage myself.

She refuses to give him any say at all. Tells him to shut up when the other girl is talking and then just talks over him, calls him a filty pervert for whatever reason and doesnt care for his opinion and if he gives it, they will leave. Basically

Quote by magnus_maximus
I hate people who treat women against violence as infinitely worse than violence against men. Violence is bad full stop, shouldn't matter what gender it is perpetrated against.

I agree, its no worse to violence against a guy but no woman has ever come across as so hateful that she needs a quick thump imo. It just seems to be their nature on average.

Quote by angusfan16
Last edited by leony03 at Apr 18, 2013,
me+yourmom=69
Banned
30 IQ
Quote by magnus_maximus
I hate people who treat women against violence as infinitely worse than violence against men. Violence is bad full stop, shouldn't matter what gender it is perpetrated against.

violence against men isn't bad because they can acctuly defend the selves
VanTheKraut
How tough am I?!
160 IQ
Quote by ryan_nadon

The WBC is the dictionary definition of a troll organization. All they do is stuff to enrage the public because it gets their names and the name of their church in papers and this somehow forwards their goal.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Crazyedd123
Seeking electricity
173 IQ
You guys don't know who the WBC are?

I must be in the wrong part of the Pit.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Philip_pepper
Banned
90 IQ
Quote by me+yourmom=69

Right.

This is why so men get abused by women and don't do anything about it.

If a woman hits a man, and the man retaliates and hits back, he's gonna look like the bad guy.
Joshua Garcia
An actual big boy
4,731 IQ
Quote by Crazyedd123
You guys don't know who the WBC are?

I must be in the wrong part of the Pit.

Seriously ya'll.

WBC.

This type of discussion isn't even needed.
Quote by RAB11
Josh-Claude Van DAAAAAAAAAAYUM GRRRL hook me up with dem digits
Crazyedd123
Seeking electricity
173 IQ
Don't turn this into a sexism thread.

This should be an anti-WBC thread first and foremost...
Seriously, those guys are like cartoonishly crazy in their views on homosexuality and just about anything...
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
BottleOfSmoke
Ritual Killer
61 IQ
Westboro Baptist Church = not worth anyone's rage (unless they're "protesting" the funeral of your loved ones). Like someone said, they're trolls. Yes, everyone's entitled to their opinions, yadda yadda yadda... but you can't tell me that a group of ppl who stand outside the funerals of people who fought to protect freedoms that alow them to have their little "church" with signs saying that god hates soldiers who fight for fags is anything but a troll.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
kozmo4200
UG Newbie
41 IQ
Quote by me+yourmom=69

Then by that logic murder against a man is ok because he can defend himself. In my opinion that is totally wrong.
VanTheKraut
How tough am I?!
160 IQ
I'm from Kansas. About an hour and a half from their "church".

Quote by kozmo4200
Then by that logic murder against a man is ok because he can defend himself. In my opinion that is totally wrong.

Oh, cry me a river. I'm a man and I've shockingly been able to survive in this harsh world where supposedly everyone can just assault me at will.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Last edited by VanTheKraut at Apr 18, 2013,
ryan_nadon
ass brain
10 IQ
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
Westboro Baptist Church = not worth anyone's rage (unless they're "protesting" the funeral of your loved ones). Like someone said, they're trolls. Yes, everyone's entitled to their opinions, yadda yadda yadda... but you can't tell me that a group of ppl who stand outside the funerals of people who fought to protect freedoms that alow them to have their little "church" with signs saying that god hates soldiers who fight for fags is anything but a troll.

That doesn't make them trolls, just stupid as ass.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by lexanirider78

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

me+yourmom=69
Banned
30 IQ
Quote by kozmo4200

in my opinion you sound like a pussy
Last edited by me+yourmom=69 at Apr 18, 2013,
psyks
Pretty thief
40 IQ
At some point in my life I went from these people making my blood boil to them making me laugh. I love these brainwashed fascists.
Each of us a failed state in stark relief
Against the backdrop of the perfect worlds we seek.

My Soundcloud
My music, paino, guitar and otherwise - Updated SOMETIMES

DeviantArt
Please watch, fave and comment
ryan_nadon
ass brain
10 IQ
Quote by me+yourmom=69
in my opinion you sound like a pussy

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by lexanirider78

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

Mudmen190
Galactic Bounthunterrrrrr
10 IQ
I love Tf00t and have never seen this. He tends to talk past the religious a lot of the time, as they really just don't know how to form a cohesive argument, so he usually spends a lot of time trying to get them to recognize that, which can be detrimental to a discussion.
_KurtCobain_77
All Praise Lord Emery
114 IQ
Megan Phelps (the lady on the left) has actually left the WBC.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
VanTheKraut
How tough am I?!
160 IQ
Quote by Mudmen190
I love Tf00t and have never seen this. He tends to talk past the religious a lot of the time, as they really just don't know how to form a cohesive argument, so he usually spends a lot of time trying to get them to recognize that, which can be detrimental to a discussion.

Oh, you're one of those people...
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie

psyks
Pretty thief
40 IQ
"Did you anally copulate with him? No? Then shut up."
Each of us a failed state in stark relief
Against the backdrop of the perfect worlds we seek.

My Soundcloud
My music, paino, guitar and otherwise - Updated SOMETIMES

DeviantArt
Please watch, fave and comment
MadClownDisease
Just a Turing Machine.
573 IQ
Quote by SkepsisMetal

This is what I thought the thread was going to be about. I don't understand how people can be such ****wits.

Quote by me+yourmom=69

A) someone being able to defend themselves doesn't make attacking them fine...
B) I hope you're not trying to make the ridiculous claim that all men are stronger than all women. A lot of women can "defend themselves" better than a lot of men, and similarly a lot of men are no better at defending themselves than most women.
AdamDK
Meh.
513 IQ
I've never felt like setting some alight as much as I did watching the woman in the middle constantly interrupt the man and then proceed to tell him to stop interrupting Megan when she spoke.
Snake_42
20 IQ
I legitimately can't wrap my mind around this kind of thinking. If there were ever an argument against the right to free speech...
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
240 IQ
Quote by AdamDK
I've never felt like setting some alight as much as I did watching the woman in the middle constantly interrupt the man and then proceed to tell him to stop interrupting Megan when she spoke.

Same

And yeah, turns out Megan left earlier this year. She definitely didnt seem as forceful as the other witch.

Quote by angusfan16
BottleOfSmoke
Ritual Killer
61 IQ
Quote by ryan_nadon
That doesn't make them trolls, just stupid as ass.

I'm sorry, I was under the impression that trolls were stupid as ass.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
AdamDK
Meh.
513 IQ
Quote by leony03
Same

And yeah, turns out Megan left earlier this year. She definitely didnt seem as forceful as the other witch.

She seemed fine, wasn't interrupting him at all. But that **** in the middle... Tells him to only ask questions so he proceeds to start asking a question and she's interrupting him telling him to ask the ****ing question.

Happy that her and her sister left. I remember the Louie Theroux documentary on WBC, it was pretty interesting and I'm sure shortly after that came out it was revealed that someone he had interviewed had left the church. Thank **** for that, the more that leave the better.
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
240 IQ
Quote by AdamDK
She seemed fine, wasn't interrupting him at all. But that **** in the middle... Tells him to only ask questions so he proceeds to start asking a question and she's interrupting him telling him to ask the ****ing question.

Happy that her and her sister left. I remember the Louie Theroux documentary on WBC, it was pretty interesting and I'm sure shortly after that came out it was revealed that someone he had interviewed had left the church. Thank **** for that, the more that leave the better.

Yeah. The one in the middle is just a delusioned moron.

Quote by angusfan16
Philip_pepper
Banned
90 IQ
Quote by VanTheKraut
I'm from Kansas. About an hour and a half from their "church".

Oh, cry me a river. I'm a man and I've shockingly been able to survive in this harsh world where supposedly everyone can just assault me at will.

But you're in Kansas, everyone's a little crazy over there.
VanTheKraut
How tough am I?!
160 IQ
Quote by Philip_pepper
But you're in Kansas, everyone's a little crazy over there.

You're from Glasgae, which according to my American English should be pronounced "Glass-gay". Have something you wanna share with the thread?
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie

Philip_pepper
Banned
90 IQ
Quote by VanTheKraut
You're from Glasgae, which according to my American English should be pronounced "Glass-gay". Have something you wanna share with the thread?

What's wrong? Scared you might...like it? Eh big boy?
fail
Custom Mandy Moore avatar
30 IQ
Pretty sure they deliberately get people riled up in hopes of making money by way of media attention and suing people. The more you talk about them the closer they're getting to their goal.

Plus there's only like 70 of them and they're all related. Not worth getting mad about.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
240 IQ
Quote by Philip_pepper
What's wrong? Scared you might...like it? Eh big boy?

Quote by angusfan16
strat0blaster
growing out of the snake
50 IQ
Put your balls in the water
Shake two times, shake two times
Put your balls in the water
And let's go fighting!

(sung to the tune of 'There's A Hole In My Bucket')
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Burgery
crack hitler
81 IQ
5:25
hippie: logic
wbc left: you're so silly
wbc right: you're so goofy

hahaha
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Apr 18, 2013,
Page 1 of 2