Hey UG!
Just threw together this vid cause I had some time to kill. Only filmed the main guitar once, but there were edits and additional parts added in the final recording. Not my best cover, but not my worst either. Would ,love to know what you guys think about it!
C4C as always, just leave a link and I'll get to it ASAP.

Don't forget to rate, comment and subscribe on YouTube!

Thanks!
-Juan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz45PdKogUw
Check my vids
My youtube page

Any feedback is greatly appreciated

Epiphone SG G-400 w/ Pearly Gates in the neck
Vox AC15
Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
Line 6 GX
Line 6 PODfarm 2
Ok to start I love this song! And definately have it as one of the covers I wanna add to my youtube page but with the singing as well.

The distorted rhythym parts sounded really good, but the clean parts sounded off time its like you were olaying the notes but didn't find the groive. Also the tone on the clean parts were a bit "so anky" for lack of a better term, perhaps there was two much compression.
Thanks for the comment and I agree, I'm not particularly happy with the clean parts, I just wanted to throw this together as quickly as possible. I also had my cs-3 on during the clean parts so next time I just stomp it off for the verses. Thanks again for the comment and critique!
Check my vids
My youtube page

Vox AC15
Line 6 GX
Line 6 PODfarm 2
hey, first i just wanna say thanks for the comment on my vid! i thought yours was pretty good, similar to what the above said the timings a little off, especially during the verses. the notes sound delayed, any change you have a delay effect going on during these parts? that might be what was throwing you off. the choruses sounded great though. one thing i really liked about this though was your tone, in both the verses and choruses of the song. they do jump around a bit dynamic wise during the transition from verse to chorus but nothing too majorly noticeable. overall i'd say just clean up the rhythms, good work!

p.s. i actually really like your distorted tone, how are you getting that? vst or other?
Ethalopian, thanks for the comment and crit! And I got all the tones through line6 PODfarm 2. I also am using a boss compression sustainer which is probably the reason for the dynamics in the clean tone. The delay is also for the lack of effort the verses were all done 1st try which is while they aren't the best. Anyways thank you so much for the crit man!
Check my vids
My youtube page

Vox AC15
Line 6 GX
Line 6 PODfarm 2