Frusciantay
239 IQ
Im trying to transcibe this guitar solo from the final number of the Footloose musical and i'm having some difficulty. I need to be able to play it very soon and I'm hoping someone could help me. Ive got bits and pieces but im just not super skilled at transcribing. It shouldnt be too difficult.
If you are interested i can email you the Mp3 and a copy of the music (basically just chords in the section i need to solo over)
Help would be much appreciated.
Thanks.
PanamaJack666
697 IQ
Quote by Frusciantay
Im trying to transcibe this guitar solo from the final number of the Footloose musical and i'm having some difficulty. I need to be able to play it very soon and I'm hoping someone could help me. Ive got bits and pieces but im just not super skilled at transcribing. It shouldnt be too difficult.
If you are interested i can email you the Mp3 and a copy of the music (basically just chords in the section i need to solo over)
Help would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

Now then,

E mail me the track and I'll see if it's something I can do! I'm not very good at writing out tab or notation but willing to give it a crack if I get chance tonight?

damienallen123@hotmail.com
fanapathy
B-Tuned
1,985 IQ
Same. If you still need help with this just send me a message as well. I don't like putting my email out there because then I get these Nigerian princes who want to give me $12 million dollars