Why do some people spell it that way? Why add that extra letter when "pedophile" is perfectly acceptable?
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by naedauuf
Why do some people spell it that way? Why add that extra letter when "pedophile" is perfectly acceptable?

because paedophile is the correct spelling for the UK...
Amps:
Orange Rocker 30
Marshall JCM 800 1960 4x12
Guitars:
Ibanez SAS32EXFM White
Epiphone SG G400
Pedals:
Boss SD-1
Boss GE-7
Behringer TU-300

www.myspace.com/oceansatealaska
Quote by naedauuf

Becos if we only used the leters that we need to use then we'd al end up ritin like compleet reetards.
Quote by naedauuf

Same reason that we spell colour and honour with an extra letter. Because language doesn't evolve over time and only the Queen's english is correct.
Shit, I didn't even know that was a regional thing.. I thought some people just spelled it that way. In Canada we've got our honours and colours, but pedophile is pedophile. That spelling makes me want to say it like pay-doh-file.

It'd make sense to have it spelled peadophile. Pronounce the 'ea' like read, or lead (past tense), but 'ae'?
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Last edited by naedauuf at Apr 19, 2013,
Can you guess what it is yet? Two clues. It's not my feet, and it's not my hands.

Spare a Cow
Eat a Vegan
Quote by naedauuf
Shit, I didn't even know that was a regional thing.. I thought some people just spelled it that way. In Canada we've got our honours and colours, but pedophile is pedophile. That spelling makes me want to say it like pay-doh-file.

It'd make sense to have it spelled peadophile. Pronounce the 'ea' like read, or lead (past tense), but 'ae'?

Actualy, it should be pronounced like 'pay-doh-file' considering that the first part of it is derived from the Greek word 'paîs' (meaning "child") which is pronounced 'pays' not 'pees'.
Quote by naedauuf

Having it as Paedophile eliminates ambiguity as to it's meaning, as being a pedophile could be misconstrued as lusting after any thing with legs.

So in a sense, most UGers are pedophiles.
I don't think they should release these peoples names before anything is even proved. This may have completely tarnished his career whether or not its true.

I do hope it isnt true because he was a childhood hero.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by devourke
Having it as Paedophile eliminates ambiguity as to it's meaning, as being a pedophile could be misconstrued as lusting after any thing with legs.

So in a sense, most UGers are pedophiles.

I used to think a paediatrician was a doctor who dealt with feet (having never seen the word written down).

EDIT: while we're on the topic, the pronunciation "ped-o-file" rather than "pee-do-file" annoys me.
I think the american way of saying PaedoBear is silly. Is much more fun saying it the British way.
Quote by leony03
I don't think they should release these peoples names before anything is even proved. This may have completely tarnished his career whether or not its true.

I do hope it isnt true because he was a childhood hero.

this^
also, presumption of innocence
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Yeah, hope it's not true. Saw him at Glastonbury once...actually, probably is true
Ugh. I heard about this in November but I didn't see anything "official" and so I was hoping that it was just a rumour. This is depressing.
Quote by FatalGear41
Bassists don't hover on the forum day and night like guitarists. We've got lives to lead, music to play and whiskey to drink.

Quote by Ziphoblat
I'd rather go at my hands with a hacksaw than play lead guitar, and I'm only slightly exaggerating.
The article doesn't say anything about child sex offences, so no need to throw 'paedophile' in the title, and it says that they are unrelated to the Saville case. I don't agree with anyone being named in circumstances like this either where they are simply being questioned about allegations and have not been proven guilty, it could damage that individuals career.
Last edited by AdamDK at Apr 19, 2013,
So long as the bloke who did Art Attack isn't a paedophile my childhood is fine.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.

Plank won't be happy about this.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Being an 80 child, seriously wouldn't believe how things turned out

Paedos

Michael Jackson
Pete Townsend
Jimmy Saville
Rolf Harris
Jim Davidson

Wasters

Eddie Van Halen

******s

Michael J Fox

Religious freak

Dave Mustaine
Tom Cruise

cant think of others
Quote by Lucky-Luciano
Being an 80 child, seriously wouldn't believe how things turned out

Paedos

Michael Jackson
Pete Townsend
Jimmy Saville
Rolf Harris
Jim Davidson

Wasters

Eddie Van Halen

******s

Michael J Fox

Religious freak

Dave Mustaine
Tom Cruise

cant think of others

Wat? Jim Davidson a paedo? When I read about him being arrested it said the women were in their 20's at the time when it happened.

Quote by MadClownDisease
No, but he is in a criminally bad band

http://www.marseilleonline.co.uk/

Last edited by AdamDK at Apr 19, 2013,
Quote by AdamDK
Wat? Jim Davidson a paedo? When I read about him being arrested it said the women were in their 20's at the time when it happened.

You seem to be verrrrrry defensive of paedos sir
I'm drawing a line. I don't care if they convict him of sexual offences and lock him up, I don't accept this as the truth.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by AdamDK

I would always have thought of him as a violent misogynist rapist rather than a peadophile.
OUT OF ORDER