4. muslim Jay
5. wwf
6. glenn the dutch asshole
7. egraham
8. trebor, to prevent him from breeding
9. horse dick

actually just too many people to list
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Last edited by TunerAddict at Apr 19, 2013,
Quote by whywefight
not very many honestly

no offense to anyone, im just not very social

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by whywefight
1. tuner

**** you
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
You're all probably catfish tbh.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I wouldn't want to set up a meet up with anyone but running into a few might be cool. idk how I'd recognize them though
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Digman

Second. I want to eat his expensive food, swim in his gigantic pool, ride in his personal rollercoaster and to top it of have sex with his personal whore.

Plus some of those happy pills they are giving him would also be nice.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
1. Collin
2. Ben
3. Zack
4. Ian
5. Nash
6. Jay
7. Tom
8. Thom
9. Tuner Addict
10. Will
11. Patty

I think it'd be interesting to meet Thrash, but I don't know if he feels the same.

Oh shit, The Madcap, Stewie. Def those two.
Last edited by blake1221 at Apr 19, 2013,
how did I forget blake?

im a bad person
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

I've only met Carmel so far, but some of you guys would probably be pretty cool to meet. Not gonna name names, because I don't want to make everyone jealous.
Quote by daytripper75
I've only met Carmel so far, but some of you guys would probably be pretty cool to meet. Not gonna name names, because I don't want to make everyone jealous.

Oh, I definitely want to shotgun beers and jam Snowing, Spraynard and We Were Skeletons with you.
Quote by █▐▌█▐▌
the madcap

!!!

If I knew you were a bona fide HR celeb I would have been a lot nicer to you.
Horsedick would be cool/interesting.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Horsedick would be cool/interesting.
He's just a chubby weirdo.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433

you just described the vast majority of this forum
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

1. Joshua Garcia

2. Horsedick.MPEG

3. Chuckles

4. Jackal

5. metaldud

nvm. -> Who has the donkey avatar? I am spacing his name right now but he is one of my favorite users of all TIME.
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
Last edited by luvs2gro at Apr 19, 2013,
Quote by luvs2gro
1. Joshua Garcia

2. Horsedick.MPEG

3.Chuckles

Who has the donkey avatar? I am spacing his name right now but he is one of my favorite users of all TIME.

metaldud
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by luvs2gro
1. Joshua Garcia

2. Horsedick.MPEG

3.Chuckles

Who has the donkey avatar? I am spacing his name right now but he is one of my favorite users of all TIME.

metaldude365 or something like that

Quote by TunerAddict
you just described the vast majority of this forum

Seriously.
Quote by blake1221
Oh, I definitely want to shotgun beers and jam Snowing, Spraynard and We Were Skeletons with you.

That would be rad.
Quote by element4433

1. Chubby is not a reason to not want to meet someone, especially in the gender you don't care for and 2. Weirdos are cool, especially to meet
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Apart from the the ones who know who they are, I think Slackerbabbath would be an interesting guy to talk to.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by daytripper75

That would be rad.

It'll happen eventually. I want to get at least one of my bands out North East this year, and we're making enough connections to pull it off.
I think I've probably seen it said before but it needs to be said again; Slacker would make for the best grandpa.
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by blake1221
It'll happen eventually. I want to get at least one of my bands out North East this year, and we're making enough connections to pull it off.

Let me know if you do, I might make that show.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by Bob_Sacamano
I think I've probably seen it said before but it needs to be said again; Slacker would make for the best grandpa.

Except he's only in his 40s

Quote by blake1221

4cereal?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by blake1221

Sweet. Definitely keep me posted.
Quote by WCPhils
Except he's only in his 40s

So? You can be a grandpa when you're like 25.
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by genghisgandhi
!!!

If I knew you were a bona fide HRo celeb I would have been a lot nicer to you.

i have been commenting fairly frequently on said blog since i discovered it, and in fact someone mentioned that in a&i chat months before you did. guess you weren't paying attention huh?
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
So? You can be a grandpa when you're like 25.

hmm, so true

eww
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by blake1221

like where exactly are you thinking?