von gelb
Registered Loser
561 IQ
Not bad at all, singer has a good voice too! The drummer could use some varation in his playing (fills and stuff), because he's a bit "boring" but that is the only criticism I have.
"Don’t be a guitarist. Be a musician."

Steve Howe
MaggaraMarine
Slapping the bass.
3,412 IQ
Yeahh... Def Leppard! Great song and sounds really good.

Quote by von gelb
Not bad at all, singer has a good voice too! The drummer could use some varation in his playing (fills and stuff), because he's a bit "boring" but that is the only criticism I have.

I somewhat agree with you. He could use a bit different fills. But this song isn't about crazy drumming (I know you didn't mean that). It's about playing a basic beat in the background. But yeah, I agree that the drummer could have played a bit different kind of fills. They all sounded pretty much the same. But it won't bother you if you don't pay attention to it (and I know, even the smallest things matter and make it sound better). So yeah, maybe the drummer could improve some of the fills (and I don't mean any crazy drumming but just a bit variation).
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Charvel So Cal
Ibanez Blazer
Yamaha FG720S-12
Tokai TB48
Laney VC30
Hartke HyDrive 210c
TwoPlusTwo
Tab Contributor
168 IQ
Superb.
Amazing playing.
And awesome recording space.
Where are you recording? And how much did it cost you?
MeTAL SOLDIER
It´s a dog...
593 IQ
Quote by TwoPlusTwo
Superb.
Amazing playing.
And awesome recording space.
Where are you recording? And how much did it cost you?

its the lead guitarrist garage and we used an iphone .-.
cheapr2keepr
123 IQ
Nicely done.

Your drummer stays in the pocket nicely, and does not overdrum. Count your lucky stars...

Is that a GM F or A body on the rack?