Poll: Yeah?
Poll Options
View poll results: Yeah?
I'd date a girl with no hair; no problem
27 28%
Maybe...if I liked her enough
38 40%
I wouldn't date a girl with no hair. Ew.
31 32%
Voters: 96.
Page 1 of 2
Would you date a girl who didn't have any hair, be it from a disorder, chemo, or just personal choice?

I don't know if I could. A friend of mine's sister recently shaved her head for St. Baldrick's and I really respect her decision, but it got me wondering how I'd feel dating a girl with no hair. I'm just a big fan of long, beautiful hair
Check out my band Disturbed
yeah man

it's just hair

as long as it's a pretty face and it's not someone like Britney Spears post-shave I'm fine with it
Yeah, I would. If I'm going by looks alone (which I wouldn't, but yeah), if she's still pretty with no hair you're probably onto a winner.
Aw hell naw.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Probably have to be an extreme case. Also, having tattoos on her head instead of the no hair completely bald look would probably be better.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
**** dat shit
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
pretty face? fit?

then yes
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Sure, she could always wear a wig.

To clarify, I find this funny because it kind of defeats the whole purpose of the question. I'm not sure if that message was intended.

Sure if it's chemo or something. But if it were personal choice... I don't honestly know. I'd want to think I'd accept her, but somewhere in the back of my mind, I'll always find it downright weird.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Apr 21, 2013,
Quote by TunerAddict
pretty face? fit?

then yes

pretty shallow
Only if it is from cancer/medical disorder. If it is by her own design than she lacks a certain amount of taste imo. If it was in support of something and she was growing it back after I'd be cool with it too.
Quote by bradulator
pretty shallow

says the person too shallow to date a woman without hair
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
I would if I knew what she looked like WITH hair. The condition that would be agreed upon immediately would be for her to cut that bald shit out.
Quote by TunerAddict
says the person too shallow to date a woman without hair

At least i'm consistent
Quote by bradulator
At least i'm consistent

I'm consistent.

Face is most important, and no fatties.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by TunerAddict
I'm consistent.

Face is most important, and no fatties.

Might as well change your username to ShallowHal!
yeah plenty of girls still look good with no hair. it wouldn't hold me back for more than a few seconds.
i don't know why i feel so dry
I've not dated a girl who has, but I've fucked a girl with with full body alopecia. It was pretty cool actually.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
If she looked like Joseph Gordon-Levitt, it's a yes.
At risk of sounding like a douche, no. Nice hair is one of my favorite qualities in a girl.

That said, if I'm with someone and then she loses her hair for whatever reason, I wouldn't dump her just for that. But if single, I wouldn't really consider any bald girls.
Think of all the fun wigs she could wear!

As long as she's otherwise attractive I'd be down.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by pinheadslts75
There's about a million things more important than hair.

Hair certainly sweetens the deal though.
A guy I know has a bit of a fetish for hairless women. We were sharing stuff from our "bucket lists" and the first thing he said was he wanted to find (marry?) a hairless woman. He's also really into art and he's always drawing them. Pretty weird, yo.

But yeah, I would. It isn't really a big deal.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Are you talking about no head hair (as in bald) or no hair anywhere at all? No eyebrows/eyelashes etc?
cat
Quote by guitarxo
Are you talking about no head hair (as in bald) or no hair anywhere at all? No eyebrows/eyelashes etc?

Just head hair. Eyelashes, armpits, and mustaches are in.
I'd date TS before I date a bald chick

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
I'd date TS before I date a bald chick

Why even qualify it with 'bald'? We all know you want me.
Sure as long as she was attractive with or without hair and as if she shaved ALL her hiar.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Page 1 of 2