A gateway to a horrible new threat called GUNS. It's statistically proven that injecting marijewanis into your veins can lead to GUN USE. It's also suspected that 1 in 5 marijewanis users family members gets killed from said users gun use!

Stay away from marijewanis, kids, and stay away from guns! If you see someone using gun, report them to the authourities immediately, they're probalby on marijewanis!
So you took your shit post in the Denver shooting thread and made a whole shitty joke thread about it?

Come on, man.
Quote by goest
So you took your shit post in the Denver shooting thread and made a whole shitty joke thread about it?

Come on, man.

Ya I thought it would be koo.
LOOOOL Le master trole OLOLOLOLOL xDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by FearMyLightning
A gateway to a horrible new threat called FearMyLightning . It's statistically proven that injecting douchebaggery into your veins can lead to FearMyLightning. It's also suspected that 1 in 5 douchebag users family members is influenced from FearMyLightning!

Stay away from douchebags, kids, and stay away from FearMyLightning! If you see someone behaving like FearMyLightning, report them to the authourities immediately, they're probalby on douchebaggery!

FTFY
Quote by PaulyVengeance
Well aren't you a clever boy?

lol so edgy n smart

Hey, someone had to shine a light into this dead-end thread, boy.
Marijuana is a gateway to awesome. You should toke up and watch some ponies man
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Sun Chips are good. Just don't by Cheetos man or if you do make sure you lick your fingers. I learned the hard way nobody likes a cheese flavored bowl.
you're never as free as when you are lost
Quote by GuitarQ33r0
Sun Chips are good. Just don't by Cheetos man or if you do make sure you lick your fingers. I learned the hard way nobody likes a cheese flavored bowl.

Been there, man.
Quote by GuitarQ33r0

As long as it's your bowl and/or weed you can tell them to **** off without feeling bad.