UG is slow tonight so. Do you plan to get a prenup? I've heard/read some horror stories. It seems to make things a lot easier in the event of a divorce and so many marriages end in divorce nowadays, so I definitely will.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Diamond Dave
people who get divorced are idiots who shouldn't have gotten married in the first place.
LOL
I don't plan on getting married, so no.

If I did end up getting married, then yeah, I'd push really hard to get a prenup.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by Diamond Dave
people who get divorced are idiots who shouldn't have gotten married in the first place.

Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
i dont plan on getting married
but if i did i wouldnt expect a prenup
it would take alot to convince me to marriage
and if i love some lovely lady enough to marry i probably wont be thinking of a prenup
Married here and didn't get one because I felt it shows distrust right off the bat. If you even have the slightest thought in your mind that you need one then you aren't marrying the right person.
Yeah definitely. Then again, I don't want to marry someone if I can't trust them not to run off with my stuff. But I would probably trust them anyway and then we'd get divorced and then they would take everything. So yeah, I would.
cat
Yeah, for sure. Screw losing half of everything I ever worked for.
Quote by wes_jett2008
Married here and didn't get one because I felt it shows distrust right off the bat. If you even have the slightest thought in your mind that you need one then you aren't marrying the right person.

exactly
Would require a time machine.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by wes_jett2008
I felt it shows distrust right off the bat. If you even have the slightest thought in your mind that you need one then you aren't marrying the right person.

Yep.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Nope. I don't have money to begin with and I trust my partner enough to know he or I wouldn't do something that spiteful to one another. We have already talked about this kinda stuff.
STಠ_ಠ
Nope.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I'm already married, so... no. You're a dumbass with little to no foresight and social skills if you marry a woman for whom you think you'd need a prenuptial agreement.

Also, The Pit ain't rich, so lawlz, no one needs a prenup.
My God, it's full of stars!
I think it depends when you get married, and the standards of society today. Getting married while in college or in highschool is much more different than meeting someone a few years after getting your master's degree and owning property and/or having a great job.

It's no longer a world of men trying to hoard all their assets, both parties are coming into marriage with things to protect.

I'm sure that every single couple that has ever tied the knot felt the union was going to last, but with that fat ass 50% looking at you, it's naive to avoid one because of fear of mistrust.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
When we got married we both owned pretty much nothing, so no point. But yeah, we both promised till death do us part and will both work really hard on our marriage, so no need having a back up plan.
---
Quote by megano28
I think it depends when you get married, and the standards of society today. Getting married while in college or in highschool is much more different than meeting someone a few years after getting your master's degree and owning property and/or having a great job.

It's no longer a world of men trying to hoard all their assets, both parties are coming into marriage with things to protect.

I'm sure that every single couple that has ever tied the knot felt the union was going to last, but with that fat ass 50% looking at you, it's naive to avoid one because of fear of mistrust.

Exactly.
Quote by jakesmellspoo