This video is from last summer I believe. We haven't played it in months but I figured I should post it here. I'm not really looking to change the song.I don't even know if I'll ever play it again but it's just fun to hear what people think of it.

Valley of Hell

Also, send me to your song and I'll give you my two cents.

Enjoi
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Pretty cool man! Which one are you? I like the electric guitar playing! The singing was pretty good to, at one point he went a little flat but nothing to bad. I also checked out your Wanted dead or Alive.

I have a cover of that on here check it out C4C

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MndkFeDEOo&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Can't say I loved the electric guitar tone. Way to distorted. Singer was pretty good. I felt like the writing was pretty 90's alt rock, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but is a tad overdone. That said, I think you definitely have talent and should keep writing and keep playing. Get a new band!!!

Crit me? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1598094
Too cool for a signature.
@BigBangTheory - I'm playing the electric. I've been checking out your videos the past couple days and they are really putting me in the mood to jam.I got two gigs this week so I am going to play a couple new songs.Your covers are great. Keep them coming.

@chrisatgrace - the sound has evolved a lot over the past year and this video was from pretty early on. I got a multi effects pedal that is working wonders. The song isn't really all that original I know but we play mostly covers anyway. I have two main bands on the go.That was The Tres and we are still going strong.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!