So a few weeks ago I saw this kid getting flamed because he saw this awesome pedal called the one. I know pretty ridiculous sounding right? I thought so too. Well it turns out he was telling the truth about it. I just saw an ad for it on guitar centers website and clicked on it.... It's pretty sweet too

http://stores.guitarcenter.com/mad-professor-1
5 pages of it...
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Hahaha, I remember this and checked the forum and read that it actually existed. What an unfortunate timing for that guy.
I think we already found it just at the end of his thread he was telling the truth.
So... Any word on how it sounds?

A little skeptical on how close it get's to a sagging tube on the verge of blowing, but I still have high hopes.
Call me Brent
Quote by m33sta.

People would leave guitars for me in a box on the doorstep with a note "Please look after little Johnie, we just cant cope anymore, all he wants to do is hook up with Marshalls, We thought he would be a fender boy.

I didn't know Jack Black did gear demos. I remember the thread from a few weeks back, the guy didn't have any reason to be lying in the first place, but people still ripped into him. Bet they feel stupid now.

Anyway, cool pedal it sounds great though it's not nailing the subtle elements of the tone, it still sounds like a pedal, a real good pedal though granted.
Cornford Hellcat
Peavey 5150
1994 Ibanez Jem 7V
Quote by cdr_salamander
It's probably just a TS9 with 1 painted on it. You guys are so gullible.

Sounds nothing like a TS9, a TS9 is an overdrive pedal, the above is a distortion pedal and they sound completely different. If we're gullible then perhaps you are deaf?
Cornford Hellcat
Peavey 5150
1994 Ibanez Jem 7V
Quote by Bigbazz
Sounds nothing like a TS9, a TS9 is an overdrive pedal, the above is a distortion pedal and they sound completely different. If we're gullible then perhaps you are deaf?

Nah, I think you're very gullible if you took his post seriously.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
Nah, I think you're very gullible if you took his post seriously.

Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Sounds pretty good. I don't know if I would pay the new price for one, but maybe if one shows up used for a good price some day.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
I have to say that I really want to try one I don't think their for sale yet are they I haven't been able to find it anywhere