Hey guitar people (and pit monkeys). Today I thought... do we have a place to sell our albums?

Could we may be have a thread where all the bands who have albums or other such things could sell their stuff? May be not 'sell' directly from UG but have a link to their store.

Or may be even have a whole new page on UG where all those bands could showcase their albums/merch?

I do realize this is the pit but I didn't know where else to put this thread.

cheers,

Vendetta V
I dunno, but I just listened to your album and you sound quite a bit like Buckethead, and look a bit like him
Quote by xonty
I dunno, but I just listened to your album and you sound quite a bit like Buckethead, and look a bit like him

Thanks. yeah, I started off awhile ago being quite inspired by him. I still think I'm not 'copying him' like so many people actually do. However people go to like what I'm doing. The mask and everything else though is different and has its own philosophy though. I guess I just was happy to find someone who was already doing what I was trying to do. Who prove that even if you had to wear a mask, people could accept you as such.

and again, thanks for checking out my music, I really appreciate it
Quote by Vendetta V
Hey blake, dont think you're allowed to post albums there that are for sale. Correct me if I'm wrong

There's no rule saying you can't

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Well, the space in my sig can be rented for a reasonable price.

Mine too!

$5 a week.
$10 for giant bold letters reading "BOOBS" that actually link to your band page.
Yeah your best bet is to rent out some sigs. I would only check out a band professional enough to have a BOOBS link.
you're never as free as when you are lost
UG Bandcamp Directory

Promote Your Band generally

Link to store in sig
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger