Hey, I'm quite a noob at this as I recently purchased a Behringer UC6102 Guitar Link interface off the internet and I am having some trouble getting it to work in Pro Tools.
It works perfectly fine in EnergyXT2 (the program it comes with) but I can't seem to get it to work in Pro Tools.
I have downloaded all the correct drivers for the interface and messed around with the I/O on Pro Tools but it's not working,

Here are my current settings for my Behringer interface driver:
1 Channel input and output
44.1 kHz sample rate
16 Bit resolution
32 Bit ASIO resolution

And here is my settings for my Pro Tools session:
24 Bit depth
44.1 Khz Sample rate

Sorry if the information is a little vague but if someone knows how to fix this problem I would be extremely thankful

P.S, This is my first post in the Forums so if this is in the wrong section or what not I am sorry
A noob... with protools?

Colour me suspicious. Is it a light version or something?

Also I'm pretty sure Protools is locked down as to what hardware you can use... it only accepts specific protools approved hardware.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by ChemicalFire

Also I'm pretty sure Protools is locked down as to what hardware you can use... it only accepts specific protools approved hardware.

As far as I know, from Pro Tools 10 you can use any ASIO or Core Audio device with it.

Although I don't think that's the case with LE, you're stuck with their hardware.
The playback engine is set to the Behringer interface yes
I'm using the HD version and yeah, Noobs and Pro Tools, I usually use Cubase but it's for my university course
Last edited by KINGJOSHP at Apr 21, 2013,
I purchased it with my student discount so don't give me any hassle, I'm just trying to get help here
Pro Tools HD comes bundled with the HDX and HD hardware only, which they don't offer student discounts on. You can get the software and the complete production toolkit which basically makes it into HD for around £1300 with student discount.

I somehow doubt you own that to use with a £40 interface.
If you could afford the software, go buy a real interface. You've got probably the worst interface known to man and you're using a super high quality DAW. That's like taking a Custom Shop Gibson & swapping it out with Epiphone Les Paul Jr Pickups, its stupid and a waste of what you're using it for.
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Quote by ChemicalFire
A noob... with protools?

Protool 10 does work with pretty with any interface, at home I can record from my line 6 X3 or XT or Behringer mixer or the line in on my Casio weighted keyboard OR M-Audio delta 1010 or the direct line in on the motherboard.!!

all work.

if it's not showing up,. You have the wrong drivers installed or your cracked version of protools is doing what cracked versions do. (not work like the real thing)