Zoroastrianism is probably one of the most self contradictory religions in the world these days. Ahura Mazda, the uncreated creator, can and cannot be seen. I mean wtf is that. What's your opinion on the religion?

I think it's the worst of the ancient religions, without it Judaism probably wouldn't exist and look at all the trouble that's caused since. You could say it is directly responsible for all religious terrorism, modern Islamic terrorism and medieval Christian witch burnings wouldn't happen without it. It doesn't even have the nice part that Christianity has.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
It gave us Freddie Mercury, so it's pretty aight.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
It's no worse than Kansas.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by palm mute
Zoroastrianism is probably one of the most self contradictory religions in the world these days. Ahura Mazda, the uncreated creator, can and cannot be seen. I mean wtf is that. What's your opinion on the religion?

Well if you're looking for ideas that make sense, ancient Iran probably isn't the best place to start.
Baha'i is a ridiculous religion as well.

have a friend whos a baha'i and she loves to tell you every three minutes about her faith, when nobody cares. Actually shes not much of a friend really
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Does it even exist or have any followers now?

I mean sure you could say its responsible for a lot of things, but then we don't know what life would be like if it hadn't existed. Something equally as strange would've been created instead.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by willT08
Well if you're looking for ideas that make sense, organized religions probably aren't the best place to start.

fixed that for you.
Quote by OddOneOut
Does it even exist or have any followers now?

I mean sure you could say its responsible for a lot of things, but then we don't know what life would be like if it hadn't existed. Something equally as strange would've been created instead.

The total number of currently practicing Zoroastrians is unknown but estimates range from about 125,000 to over 300,000

By 2008, the birth-to-death ratio was 1:5; 200 births per year to 1,000 deaths.

They are getting to Baha'i heaven faster people, then it'll be 5th century BCE Iran for eternity.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
If you ask me, ancient Persians need to get with the program and read some Hitchens essays and stop being so backwards.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I know quite a few who are practicing. It's cool I guess, just believe whatever you want as long as you don't hurt anyone.

edit: I think their death towers are quite interesting
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Apr 21, 2013,
Doesn't pretty much every religion rely on an 'uncreated creator' who can be 'seen but not seen'?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Saying that the Christian god is caring and the Jewish god is vengeful is a form of anti-semitism, as well as being kind of ignorant, i'd just watch out on that. People think/say it all the time, but its a pretty harmful attitude to have, if you think about it.

Also, Zoroastrianism gave us Thus Spoke Zarathustra, and probably Zoro, so i'm pretty much fine with it.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
brilliant stealth mirror thread
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
It's the best and worst religion.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.