Hey guys, I need this survey to be filled in for part of my university course. It only takes one minute to do and I'd really appreciate the help.

Even if you don't study a STEM related subject just put the answers that you think sound most appealing.

Thanks in advance!

The link is https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/D6KSKWS
That is the worst survey that I have ever taken.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by PSimonR
I don't give personnel details in surveys - neither does anyone else with more than an ounce of common sense. The questions assume everyone here is a student and many of us are not.

Questions? More like personal details and a single question. What kind of survey did I just complete?
Yeah, I'm not filling that in if my personal details have to be entered.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by Guilty Pleasure
Hey guys, I need this survey to be filled in for part of my university course. It only takes one minute to do and I'd really appreciate the help.

Even if you don't study a STEM related subject just put the answers that you think sound most appealing.

Thanks in advance!

The link is https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/D6KSKWS

What does STEM mean?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
What does STEM mean?

Science/Technology/English/Maths

Basically any of those sorts of subjects.

Agreed, good luck getting people to fill in surveys asking for such personal details.
Quote by Nero Galon
Science/Technology/English/Maths

Basically any of those sorts of subjects.

Agreed, good luck getting people to fill in surveys asking for such personal details.

SO basically everything?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
My bad, Engineering then.

Yeah it covers a wide range, mainly Sciencey/Techy stuff.

Thats not everything you can do though.
I assume an Earth Sciences degree would fall under Science.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
"Register with Matchtech for Graduate Opportunities"

Nice try, I'm sure...

No, I am not filling in any personal details.

However, I studied BSc Hons Geology, graduated in 2011 with a 2:1, and now work in the Energy - Oil & Gas field. That's the stuff I'd give for a survey, do with it what you will.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here