My whammy iv has been great but has developed a problem. It changes pitch perfectly but there is no "in between". No sweep. It does the low pitch and just before its pushed all the way forward the pitch changes. There is no gradual change. Any thoughts?

And yes, I've tried calibration a bazillion times.
Assuming you've purchased it recently, take it back and get another. It's too expensive of a pedal to not be working.
Quote by ccannon1
Assuming you've purchased it recently, take it back and get another. It's too expensive of a pedal to not be working.

this.

or if it isn't new, sell it and buy a whammy 5. chances are that there'll be someone out there who just wants it for pure octave up/down.
+1 for the Whammy V, since it has the auto-calibration feauture.
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
Have you tried callibrating it? I forget exactly how you do it but it's in the manual. Unless it's brand new, then yes get a new one.
Quote by minieme007
Have you tried callibrating it? I forget exactly how you do it but it's in the manual. Unless it's brand new, then yes get a new one.

did you even read the OP?

And yes, I've tried calibration a bazillion times.
sounds like toe up and toe down were reversed while calibrating, or the optical sensor is loose or dirty. simple fix.
Quote by NakedInTheRain
did you even read the OP?

Wow I do not know how I missed that, my bad