Hello, a few months ago, i bought an electric guitar for 20 dollars from my friend because i never had even played one yet after a long 2 year career of acoustic. about a week ago, a string broke and i ordered new strings for it. the strings got here and i tried to execute a string change (which i have done thousands of times on my acoustic) and i was able to get 3 of the strings out. the other 3 had the little ball at the end stuck in the bridge. so i went searching the web for tips on how to get these out. i heard that using chopstics was a good idea. but it wasnt. it broke in one of the bridge holes. i got all of the other strings out but now my B string is stuck with a piece of wood in it and i dont know how to get the wood out of there. any tips will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
What?

What type of bridge is it? Pictures?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
pics please
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Needle nose tweezers perhaps? A needle? Something small and pointy that isn't going to break off, all I can recommend.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.