Why are you taking it to guitar center was it bought from there?
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Ummmmm how attached are you to the guitar? Because it's reasonably ****ed. I would take it to a shop that has a tech. Which guitar center isn't known for. Honestly it's prolly gonna cost quite a bit too get fixed and if you havnt already remove the strings to keep from doing any further damage.

If you don't mind me asking, what model and make is it?
i had a similar problem with my guitar

it hurt mah soul

but what i did to stop the crack from getting worse is i put some wood glue in the crack(this wasnt easy i sort of injected it using a needle to do the least amount of damage)
and then i used clamps to stop it from movign and seperating further and left it to dry for a few days

it worked for me i couldnt refinish it though so the crack is still there
Quote by DiabolusClement
going to take it to guitar center tomorrow\

For a repair or a return? If it's an Epiphone, I wouldn't pay too much to have it repaired. Just buy a few clamps and some wood glue and do it yourself.
Pig - i have been meaning to comment for a while, but your shreddcaster build looks superb.

+1 if its an EPI its probably better done yourself. gibson have somebody else do it unless you are fairly inclined with woodworking.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
Pig - i have been meaning to comment for a while, but your shreddcaster build looks superb.

+1 if its an EPI its probably better done yourself. gibson have somebody else do it unless you are fairly inclined with woodworking.

Thanks, man
It looks like an Epiphone Prophecy guitar. That's a shame because that's one of the better Epiphones.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
If it were mine, Id get me a syringe full of glue and fill that sucker up then clamp it and leave it for a month... I wouldn't even bother to refinish it. Broken necks add mojo in my eyes. Epiphones are better when they've been busted once or twice. My go to guitar is an LP that's had a broken neck and its awesome.
It's definitely an Epiphone Prophecy, pretty attached to it how much do you think it would cost? I'm not sure if I'm going today since I'm pretty busy, but sometime this week.
Óg agus saor go deo
Quote by DiabolusClement
It's definitely an Epiphone Prophecy, pretty attached to it how much do you think it would cost? I'm not sure if I'm going today since I'm pretty busy, but sometime this week.

Depends on who's giving you the quote.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Depends on who's giving you the quote.

Should I go to guitar center? Or some local music store?
Óg agus saor go deo
Avoid GC.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
GC would likely just have a local repair guy do it. GC themselves, at least here, employ outside shops to do repair work.

you're better going to that repair guy directly and avoid the GC markup.
Quote by gregs1020
GC would likely just have a local repair guy do it. GC themselves, at least here, employ outside shops to do repair work.

you're better going to that repair guy directly and avoid the GC markup.

also if your GC is like mine, there are like 100 stacks of business cards bands, teachers, session players, techs, etc

find a tech's card from the pile and ask some of the guys if they have heard anything about them.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/