View poll results: Ass 'n' Mouth
Yes
40 56%
No
31 44%
Voters: 71.
Page 1 of 2
I am a girl with no flange.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I'd **** a girl with no flange, but I couldn't imagine a long-term relationship would be possible.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by MakinLattes
I think the question we really need to be asking is would you date a flange sans girl?

Aren't most girls just walking and (unfortunately) talking flanges anyway though?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Aren't most girls just walking and (unfortunately) talking flanges anyway though?

I think most people are just mindless genitalia traipsing down the street, but supposing so undermines the intent of the questions since it would suggest that it's very likely you have gone out with or will go out with a vagina puppet.
I mean, I guess.

Blowjobs are pretty sweet.

Plus I'd want to see if they were just smooth like a barbie doll down there or if they had the equipment but the vag was just sealed up.
Last edited by JackWhiteIsButts at Apr 21, 2013,
What would her crotch look like? Is it smooth skin? Is it a sewn up hole?

Or is the reason she hasn't got a flange because she has a knob?
Does this mean she has no period either?
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
I never use flange anyway.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
wouldn't that imply that she just had no outward lips? cause that's the only part that's flange like.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Date of course, but I want kids
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I mean, I guess.

Blowjobs are pretty sweet.

Plus I'd want to see if they were just smooth like a barbie doll down there or if they had the equipment but the vag was just sealed up.

i imagine it'd be like a nullo
So how does she piss? I wouldn't put my willie up a hole that she pisses and shits out off.
you're never as free as when you are lost
I like blow jobs, but there comes a point where I don't want the girl to keep eating my sons and daughters. That point hasn't yet been reached though.
Quote by GuitarQ33r0
So how does she piss?

The same way that any other girl/guy pisses?
Quote by GuitarQ33r0
So how does she piss? I wouldn't put my willie up a hole that she pisses and shits out off.

Spoken like a true virgin
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Quote by EndThecRinge51

Whatever flange is,it sounds very important. So I'd say definitely no.
Two bands I'm obsessed about : Coheed and Cambria.
Quote by theogonia777
I am a girl with no flange.

Yeah, but whats your "unlimited access" policy?
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Is that a new word for VAGINA!?!?!?

I thought it said fringe at first. As long as I get anal then sure whatever, don't have to worry about getting her pregnant.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by GuitarQ33r0
you.... wha...... what is this..... im so confused
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
How can a woman piss if she has a sealed vagina?

Vagina =/= Vulva

Theoretically, you can seal a woman's vagina, while leaving her urethra free to urinate from. Unless you're one of those men who's never seen a vagina before and assume that they literally pee from the same orifice that you one day hope to fuck
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Quote by EndThecRinge51

It's often over looked, but I really prefer a girl with the subtleties of a nice compression
Quote by Bad Kharmel
It's often over looked, but I really prefer a girl with the subtleties of a nice compression

Yep.

Honestly, I enjoy cunnilingus too much. I'm cool with blowjobs and anal but I like going down.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Or wait, do you mean a cisgender girl born with a birth defect that caused her to have absolutely no genitalia to speak of?

Because that would really suck for her.

I'd demand a refund for a missing clit if I were in her position.
Quote by megano28
Vagina =/= Vulva

Theoretically, you can seal a woman's vagina, while leaving her urethra free to urinate from. Unless you're one of those men who's never seen a vagina before and assume that they literally pee from the same orifice that you one day hope to fuck

Sure, but it's supposed to be sealed like a barbie. Nothing will exit or enter. So, what I'm wondering, is how would she piss?

It's the same way that if a guy got his penis chopped off somehow, and the hole was sealed. Would they die a week later? Would their body find another way to dispose of that waste?

I don't know. Should've taken sex-ed/pee-ed. I'm sad now.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Sure, but it's supposed to be sealed like a barbie. Nothing will exit or enter. So, what I'm wondering, is how would she piss?

It's the same way that if a guy got his penis chopped off somehow, and the hole was sealed. Would they die a week later? Would their body find another way to dispose of that waste?

I don't know. Should've taken sex-ed/pee-ed. I'm sad now.

They execute people like that sometimes for being gay in arab countries. They just end up exploding
Quote by BladeSlinger
Yep.

Honestly, I enjoy cunnilingus too much. I'm cool with blowjobs and anal but I like going down.

'sall about the brown eye
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Quote by EndThecRinge51

Quote by megano28
'sall about the brown eye

I'm pretty cool with that as well but it isn't the same.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Page 1 of 2