Page 1 of 2
because I want to talk about sushi. I had some really good stuff today. My favorite was grilled salmon nigiri with roe. I also had salmon, tuna, and yellowfin sashimi. Yum yum. What's your favorite?

cat
ily harmonious
wait what
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I had it for the first time a few weeks ago at an Asian buffet. I wasnt very impressed tbh, although it was all rice and seaweed a fish roe stuff, i didnt get to try any fish
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
I like sushi btw
only ever had it prepackaged in supermarkets for lunch
never had 'proper' sushi from a sushi place, I fear that would be much too expensive
Grown to like it

It's become more and more popular here in Holland, so in the past few years the prices have dropped significantly and it's actually a pretty affordable option now (the all you can eat places at least). Chicks seem to love it too

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Love this sushi place that has the 50 states as different sushi platters. The Nevada is ****ing good, so is the Michigan. It's probably not very authentic though
Asides from YO! Sushi I haven't really had the proper stuff. I'm more partial to pho and ramen soup when possible.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
Asides from YO! Sushi I haven't really had the proper stuff. I'm more partial to pho and ramen soup when possible.

YO! Sushi isnt 'proper stuff', its dogshit.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by hriday_hazarika
You say "salmon onigiri", which means 'salmon + honourable black person' in Japanese.

This nigga knows what's up.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
I enjoy salmon sushi the most! with some wasabi mixed into the soya sauce its delicious .
Quote by Blackbullet

closest i've experienced to the proper stuff, then
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Blackbullet

well fuck sushi then, it's too enigmatic and elusive and expensive
love it, but all the tuna sashimi i've ever had was pretty bland.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by guitarxo
because I want to talk about sushi. I had some really good stuff today. My favorite was grilled salmon nigiri with roe. I also had salmon, tuna, and yellowfin sashimi. Yum yum. What's your favorite?

Stop eating tuna, it's an endangered species.
Sushi is for 20-something year old girls.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by DonGlover

So if you're in the market for a 20 something year old girl liking sushi and going to sushi restaurants is probably the way to go.

I really like sushi. It is pretty expensive, but I think of it more as a desert than a meal. Because you'd have to buy like $50 worth to constitute an actual meal. I always have dinner or something before I go to have sushi. Speaking of, I need to make sure to go as soon as this semester is over and I'm back home.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Quote by Danjo's Guitar
So if you're in the market for a 20 something year old girl liking sushi and going to sushi restaurants is probably the way to go.

Essentially. Though there will probably still be a lot of Asians as well, naturally. But if you're into Asian women as well, then I guess you hit the jackpot lol.
A SIGNATURE.
Quote by guitarxo
What's your favorite?

All of it.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by DonGlover

looks like you'd fit right in
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Well, I have had sushi before...
A SIGNATURE.
I'm gounna find the most embarrassing pics of you on FB and post them, Don.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
not surprisingly, the best sushi i've had was in '08 in Japan. the portion size, quality and the price, holy shit.
DANK MEMES
Quote by Banjocal
I'm gounna find the most embarrassing pics of you on FB and post them, Don.

Have at it. I have plenty, and I'm not photogenic, so you can have a field day with that lol.
A SIGNATURE.
Quote by DonGlover
Have at it. I have plenty, and I'm not photogenic, so you can have a field day with that lol.

Bitch, please.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Last edited by Banjocal at Apr 22, 2013,
A SIGNATURE.
I freakin love sushi so much. Thanks TS now I want some sushi.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
sushi is great

I like simple sushi, but mainly because I don't have the cash to put out on those complex 10+ dollar rolls. As for sashimi, I really like salmon and red tuna.

My favorite sushi is probably nigiri. Its the perfect size for each bite and you can really taste the fish, while also having the texture of the rice to back it and fill you up.

The most interesting sushi I've had is probably eel maki, since it tasted like BBQ with the sauce that was on it.

Worst sushi I've had, and probably will ever have, is the squid nigiri. The taste was pretty transparent, but the texture was most undesirable. The meat was hard and came apart in little sections, and with each separation there was a layer of gooey film. gross.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
I love sushi/Japanese food, but it is hella expensive. So I usually only go for lunch sometimes, lots of places have pretty good lunch specials around me...
My favorite rolls include:
shrimp tempura
sweet potato
california
spicy tuna
spicy salmon
salmon
avocado
cucumber
spicy katsu

This place by me also has a specialty roll, its a shrimp tempura roll with spicy tuna and avocado on top.

Oh and I always get spicy mayo on the side.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Stop it with these food threads, they remind me of all the delicious food I haven't had in months (or years).

Best sushi I had I ate only because a friend bought it for me. It cost around $100 a plate, four pieces each, and he ended up spending something like two grand on the meal. I will never, ever forget that of him. One of the best eating experiences of my life.

On the flip-side, I got a plate of 12 sushi pieces for $5 and it was THE worst general experience ever.

So, when it comes to seafood, you really get what you pay for. I don't know much about Japanese cuisine though. In fact I think shushi's all I've tried, and I haven't done it regularly. A friend of mine made sushi, it was pretty good actually.

So yeah, I'm putting sushi on my list of things to one day have again.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
he ended up spending something like two grand on the meal

what.

the.

that is probably more than I've spent on restaurant food in my life
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Hydra150
I like sushi btw
only ever had it prepackaged in supermarkets for lunch
never had 'proper' sushi from a sushi place, I fear that would be much too expensive

This, California rolls from Costco are p good tho.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Page 1 of 2