Hello!

I used to own a TC E. Flashback delay and I used the loop function quite a bit. However, as far as I know you can't use any delay at the same time as the looper but that is what I would like to do.

So is there any pedal that you can record a loop as well as use a delayed sound on your guitar? Or do I need to double up with two pedals?

Thanks
I've heard it both ways
Flashback X4.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
actually, i have not played around enough, but i believe with the right placement and 2 pedals you should pull it off. i just got a ditto looper and run my delay in front of it.

from what i can tell, the ditto is fairly good at letting the non looped signal through, but i have not played around enough. i will report back with a couple of things, like a clean loop with a delay or wah, trem lead over top.
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
The DL-4 does it but the looper is very short. Just ordered the Ditto to run after everything...5 min loop time!
Ibanez RGT6 EXFX
Fender American Stratocaster
Epiphone Slash Goldtop Les Paul
Carvin DC-135
Washburn G-5V
Taylor 214CEG

EVH 5150 III
Peavey 6505+
Line 6 Flextone III
50s Valco Supro