so last night i decided "hey i should try using my interface as the default sound card for my computer"

bad decision and good decision

i stayed awake all night listening to music and skipped school today to sleep and listen to music

music has 10x more feels after this small change, i can literally feel it in my penis

anyone else have any similar experiences to share
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
its built in to the motherboard, honestly i never realised it could change so much
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
This one time I was like 'this laptop audio is crap' and then I was all like 'hold on, lemme divert it through my pocket amp' and then i ''
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I watch a lot of movies and TV shows on my TV via my computer so I have always used my monitors as speakers since they are a million times better then whatever is in my TV, especially with these flat screen TVs the speakers are so tiny and crappy, makes watching normal TV suck now.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
I'd consider doing that, but I'd have to use studio headphones to get decent sound. I have a pair, but I've not up for the idea of sitting there using large headphones all the time.
Yeah, if I'm listening on my monitoring headphones I'll always go through my interface. Makes a nice difference for me.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I'd consider doing that, but I'd have to use studio headphones to get decent sound. I have a pair, but I've not up for the idea of sitting there using large headphones all the time.

nah man, the difference is obvious regardless of what speakers/headphones you're using as long as they're not ipod earbuds or something
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Burgery
nah man, the difference is obvious regardless of what speakers/headphones you're using as long as they're not ipod earbuds or something

My PC speakers might as well be iPod earbuds; they're that shit.

I normally don't care (because it normally doesn't matter). But if I'm gonna use my interface, I might as well use studio headphones to get the best sound.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Apr 22, 2013,
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
I thought this thread would feature naked girls with baby batter in their ears. Oops, my bad.

Um...the word you're looking for is: "orgasm"...