Poll Options
View poll results: Vote!!!!!!
Bone Marrow - Protest The Hero
4 44%
Carry On Wayward Son - Kansas
5 56%
Voters: 9.
Hey guys.

It's the end of April so it's time to vote for your favorite covers. Remember to vote mostly based on accuracy. Don't vote for a person just because you like them or because you like the song.

Enjoy

Advanced:

Bone Marrow - Protest The Hero (Random3)

Carry On Wayward Son - Kansas (Oyface)
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Apr 22, 2013,
Carry on wayward son isn't what I would call advanced. Sounds good either way, though.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Link my new upload please. Sounds a lot better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-sDR6ZjNZ8

EDIT: Yeah, I can see now that it doesn't really fit in advanced. Thing is, I had two covers for two different difficulties on bass, so I signed this one up for advanced.
Last edited by Oyface at Apr 22, 2013,
yep
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
No way I'm listening to all that. I'll just wait and see what everyone else thinks and then I'll jump on the bandwagon with the rest of the Pit and tell you how horrible this stuff really is.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Aw man I was gonna do Bone Marrow on the bass next month

You still can.
Learning a new cover song? Feel like recording it? And have people listen to it? See the CATPM thread in the Pit. Here's the user group
Good plan. A few people might think that somebody submitted the same song twice.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster