hey, i was composing some random stuff when i noticed that i couldnt find any drum grooves on ez drummer that go with this track.

https://soundcloud.com/hamza-hashmi/test

can anyone tell me why aren't they going together? am i missing some part of drum theory? both are in 4/4 time and both guitar and drums sound perfect with a metronome , but when put together they sound weird.
The drums go with the guitar if the metronome is turned off. I think you just have the drums and guitar starting on a beat other than 1.

I'd just rerecord your guitar part to the drum loop.
Let's party.
Last edited by Odirunn at Apr 22, 2013,
Are you sure you didn't accidentally bounce the click with the drums and guitar?
the metronome is at 95. both guitar tracks and drum tracks sound good at 95 when played separately. i can post sound clips of them playing separately with a metronome. when a different riff comes in the song the drums sound good, but on this particular riff.... yuck.
Quote by roaraudio
Are you sure you didn't accidentally bounce the click with the drums and guitar?

i recorded it with the metronome for you to judge. for the above sample, i just played the project on my pc and recorded it with the built in mic.
You slid something over by accident most likely. The metronome sounds like the correct tempo but off by an eighth note. Turn on snapping and fix the timing by sliding the guitar part and drum part to the correct beat.
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
Quote by OfCourseNot
You slid something over by accident most likely. The metronome sounds like the correct tempo but off by an eighth note. Turn on snapping and fix the timing by sliding the guitar part and drum part to the correct beat.

well what do you know, it worked. i don't know why midi files got delayed a bit after freezing the track. thats the first time it happend. thanks.