Hello to all of you young guitariest and to us old guys. I am new here. I wish I was a young guy. You guys just don't know how good you have it now a days. When I was 12 the only way I could learn a song was to be lucky enough to run into someone who new one. Being from a rural farm comunity in the 60's meant there was just not that much info in print for a country boy to look at. Wow now adays guitar material is every where. Since I am now older than dirt and retired. I have decided to take up Guitar again. Now to the main question. I purchased Guitar Pro for my Iphone to start with. Now I would like to veiw to tab on my laptop in order to make it easier for me, being older than dirt to see the tab. Do I have to purchase Guitar Pro or Tab for my Lap top? thanks and glad to be in contact with alot of Guitar Girls and Guys. mojojerry
I would like to add to this wanting to know as it's a very good question... Anyone know?
I have a similar question. I can do everything on my iPhone, and I can access it on my laptop. However, on my iPad, I try to log in and it tells me I have to subscribe. I already did for the iPhone. Do I have to pay again?
HELP,CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHICH IS THE BEST PROGRAM TO USE TO GET SONGS ON MY IPAD2. NEED THEM TO SCROOL AS I PLAY. NEW TO IT ALL. SORRY BUT THANKS IF YOU CAN ADVISE ME.
I'm IN DUBLIN IRELAND............
SORRY IM MEAN WHICH SUBSCRIBTION IN GUITAR TAB SHOULD I GET AND IS IT EASY TO USE. SOMEONE TOLD ME USE iBOOK BUT NOT SURE HOW TO DO IT ..........THANKS P
I have the same question. I purchased Pro on Iphone first, then I bought the subscription on computer because I wanted to see it better. I just got an ipad and would like to use it there, but really don't want to pay again for something I already paid for. Help!!