Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
It should have stopped and never returned before the four movies. There's a reason shows like Porridge and the like are cult classics: because the quantity was small, but the quality huge. Futurama was better when it was a concise, canon-oriented and great animated show. Now it's just doing what The Simpsons is doing.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Well shit. I still enjoyed the more recent seasons, for the most part.

We're still going to get the second half of Season 7 though, right? The episode titles are listed on Wikipedia with air dates for the first few.
Eh. Pretty mixed. A lot of the newer episodes aren't half as good as the old ones. The one where Bender has a kid robot? Dafuq is dat 'spose to be? Seems like shoe-horning in an explanation for older episodes. Did have some great moments, though, I just think it's out of it's time now (and was when they resurrected it, really).
After I saw the first new episode on Comedy Central I couldn't bring myself to watch it anymore.

The writing was just awful.
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab
Quote by iro-bot31
Well shit. I still enjoyed the more recent seasons, for the most part.

We're still going to get the second half of Season 7 though, right? The episode titles are listed on Wikipedia with air dates for the first few.

Yeah.

I just want the Fry and Leela relationship to go somewhere.

I thought some of the episodes of the first new season were classic quality actually.
Quote by Mudmen190
Eh. Pretty mixed. A lot of the newer episodes aren't half as good as the old ones. The one where Bender has a kid robot? Dafuq is dat 'spose to be? Seems like shoe-horning in an explanation for older episodes. Did have some great moments, though, I just think it's out of it's time now (and was when they resurrected it, really).

Having said that, what about the one where Fry has to go forward in time with the time machine to tell Leela that he loves her? That one hit mah feels.
Yeah, what are you guys talking about, it's still great. Pretty much as good as it's ever been, imo. I think any degradation in quality is really in your heads. There are a couple misses in the newer episodes but that's always been there. There are some really great new ones too, like the one where Fry became a neanderthal from the latest season.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
I thought it was already cancelled after it was brought back. Can't say I'm disappointed.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Yeah, what are you guys talking about, it's still great. Pretty much as good as it's ever been, imo. I think any degradation in quality is really in your heads. There are a couple misses in the newer episodes but that's always been there. There are some really great new ones too, like the one where Fry became a neanderthal from the latest season.
I found the humour in the later stuff to be recycled and a clear attempt to revive the funny, abstract humour of the first couple of seasons (Family Guy, anyone?), and lacking in emotional appeal. The first four seasons had moments which really make you tear up. Since when do animated comedies do that? The four films were stuffed with filler imo :/

Still alright to watch, but it lacks the spice which made the first few seasons really memorable; that made you really feel for the characters. Now I couldn't care less what happens to them...
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Philip_pepper
Having said that, what about the one where Fry has to go forward in time with the time machine to tell Leela that he loves her? That one hit mah feels.

That was good, mostly, but I don't like how they "kill" characters (as they also did in "Rebirth", I think) just to bring em back. These are characters that we've connected with, and it's just.... Disrespectful to treat them completely like props, and often for just a cheap joke. The animation in that episode was superb, and yes, dem feels.
Quote by Banjocal
I found the humour in the later stuff to be recycled and a clear attempt to revive the funny, abstract humour of the first couple of seasons (Family Guy, anyone?), and lacking in emotional appeal. The first four seasons had moments which really make you tear up. Since when do animated comedies do that? The four films were stuffed with filler imo :/

Still alright to watch, but it lacks the spice which made the first few seasons really memorable; that made you really feel for the characters. Now I couldn't care less what happens to them...

I disagree, I really don't see how the humor has changed at all. I really don't think I can honestly say the humor was ever really that brilliant or original, it's just amusing to me and always has been. And there's still plenty of emotional appeal. From the latest season 4 or 5 of them hit me in that area.
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
I disagree, I really don't see how the humor has changed at all. I really don't think I can honestly say the humor was ever really that brilliant or original, it's just amusing to me and always has been. And there's still plenty of emotional appeal. From the latest season 4 or 5 of them hit me in that area.
Fair enough. Maybe I've just gotten a bit bored of it... I might have a rewatch. Little is better than watching the first ever episode of that series you used to love.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
As someone who loves Futurama, and who's seen every season multiple times, I think that Futurama has maintained the same excellent quality of its shows throughout its entire life.
My God, it's full of stars!
Okay guys I'm gonna lay this out for you.

Seasons 1-4 were amazing, hands-free orgasm tier
Bender's Big Score was pretty good
The rest of the movies were utter shit that I don't even consider canon.
Season 6 was pretty great
Season 6.5 was even better and finally started reaching the quality the original seasons had
Season 7 started off good but then went to shit because they tried to make every episode a feels episode. Futurama is well known for its ability to evoke feelings in its viewers, but they really forced it the last few episodes.

There. This is objective fact.
Last edited by GuitarGod_92 at Apr 22, 2013,
Quote by Dreadnought
As someone who loves Futurama, and who's seen every season multiple times, I think that Futurama has maintained the same excellent quality of its shows throughout its entire life.

I don't know. Something felt different when I watched the new episodes, but it might have just been nostalgia for the pre-cancelled episodes that I was so used to seeing. After watching the same episodes over and over and then seeing these new ones, they probably came off as foreign to me, even though the writing hadn't changed much at all. I still found them funny too, so I don't know.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by Banjocal
It should have stopped and never returned before the four movies. There's a reason shows like Porridge and the like are cult classics: because the quantity was small, but the quality huge. Futurama was better when it was a concise, canon-oriented and great animated show. Now it's just doing what The Simpsons is doing.

Sadly, I kind of agree with this...
The only thing worth watching on TV these days has died yet again.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
The only thing worth watching on TV these days has died yet again.

ARCHER!
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought

Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Dreadnought

I must respectfully disagree.

The show has lost its way a bit, I really do think. It's getting back to where it used to be, but I still don't find it anywhere close to what it used to be.

Besides, "The Devils' Hands are Idle Playthings" would have been an amazing end to the series.

In an incredibly sad way, I'm glad that it's on the way out. Matt Groening has a bad habit of beating his shows to death.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Damn you Box Network!

I have not watched the last few seasons because of school, was it still good?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by Dreadnought
ARCHER!

The only thing worth watching.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox