I don't know if this thread or something very similar to this thread has been made before, but if it has been then please tell me so I can delete this. Thanks.

Things I suck at... hard.

math
cooking
controlling my anger
remembering names of songs, people, books, artists

I'll think of more later.

Go!

edit: I think this thread has already failed....
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Apr 22, 2013,
Your mum's clit.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

The clit of your mum.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Your dad's clit.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
TS is not good at anything.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
TS is not good at anything.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

The clit of your sister, dad and mum
The time has come for all to see

The men behind the curtain cast at you disease

Yours Sincerely
Your cousin's clit.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
your great uncle's dick
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
dirtbiking haha, all my friends I grew up with in southern california are great at it, but It never improved really.
Quote by whywefight
maybe if you weren't 400 pounds you wouldn't suck. oh, that neckbeard can't help either.

what are you talking about ?
Quote by whywefight
denial

I am not fat, and I suck at sports because I can't catch, but I can run rather fast so that's cool.

why are you being so hostile?
ITT: people who suck at answering questions.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
I suck at understanding what the SNL audience is laughing at.
Quote by whywefight
This man speaks truth and has a beastly username.

Quote by Saint78
you are a beautiful person.
This thread is mean. Stop being so mean guys.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all