What's up guys? I have a question for any of you that sometimes log on to Omegle and just play guitar on cam for who ever is willing to listen. I've tried this a few times and people always say they can't hear me.

I've looked under Volume Control (in Windows XP) and selected my webcam's mic and still nothing.

Have any of you had this problem?

It's even stranger because I've been able to record vids offline with my webcam (a Logitech C525, btw) and when I play the video back I can hear my playing, and yet people can't hear me online. And yes, I have made sure that I select the right options for webcam and mic access on the Omegle interface itself.

Maybe I'm being trolled constantly?

I just don't know.
Originally Posted by SkyValley
yeah im a virgin but im also pretty good at things like ping-pong and drawing pictures of people playing water polo so it balances out
Quote by whywefight
i don't really feel like serenading the people that jack off to my face

Best response I've seen on UG
No. I broadcasted movies and television shows on there one time and watched it with people (who weren't jacking off).

Edit: They were probably messing with you.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by whywefight
i don't really feel like serenading the people that jack off to my face

This is why you don't have a girlfriend.
I pride myself on my humility.
I only play with my penis on Omegle.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Just a lot of wanking on omegle.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
No. I broadcasted movies and television shows on there one time and watched it with people (who weren't jacking off).

Edit: They were probably messing with you.

Oh, I remember that!
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
lol I just went on Omegle for the first time in years

dicks everywhere

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
The wankers on there aren't as bad as you might think. Typically they'll next me (thank goodness), and there was a decent amount of people who actually stick around for a minute. I actually saw three other guitar players last night too. One guy was playing his electric and I couldn't really hear him. Another guy was playing his acoustic and the sound was perfect. Hm...

I'll just try again later today and see what happens, I guess.

Quote by DreamGate
what kind of music?

Just metal really, with some clean playing here and there. Maybe next time I will play more with a clean tone and see if anyone can here me then.
Originally Posted by SkyValley
yeah im a virgin but im also pretty good at things like ping-pong and drawing pictures of people playing water polo so it balances out
**** Omegle, If I wanted to see some hairy ass dude with his dick in his hand I'd just go see your mom.
I pooped my pants!
I pooped my pants!
Quote by TheLil'Lebowski
**** Omegle, If I wanted to see some hairy ass dude with his dick in his hand I'd just go see your mom.

oh snap
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came