I want to buy an MM but i don't know which one...
MM micro sounds same as MM w/ top boost?
It's more advantageous Micro or the one w/top boost
Thanks
Why do you want to buy one and what's your current amp?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
What do you plan on using them for? The metal muff with top boost is passable at best as a metal fuzz but its terribad as a metat distortion. I havent tried the micro but chances are you want a better amp, budget? current gear? bands you want to sound like? willing to go used?
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
The top boost I think is mainly used for when there are two guitarists and you want to stick out above the other - plus you can use it to sound a bit...sludgier, if you want

So I guess it depends if there is another guitar player you are going to ever compete with for volume and if you want that extra little sound option...
Quote by losing battle
What do you plan on using them for? The metal muff with top boost is passable at best as a metal fuzz but its terribad as a metat distortion. I havent tried the micro but chances are you want a better amp, budget? current gear? bands you want to sound like? willing to go used?

I have an Epiphone SG Special with dimarzio super distortion pickups ....And a Peavey Envoy 110 ....I like the old school sound...like 80 ( metallica , slayer ) .
Do you recommend me another distortion pedal ?
Or a better amp...
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals