Haven't posted in.. well a long time. Thought i'd make my return with my latest purchase - arrived a few days ago. Its an LTD "Avatar" limited run. Basically a EX-360 with a graphic.

I know this guitar is likely to get mixed responses, bring em on - i love it and at the end of the day that's what matters to me!

The Pix:

The Review:

In brief its a great guitar, the build quality is top notch, as i've come to expect from LTD these days, the components are all "brand" Grover tuners, earvana nut, EMG pickups - the only thing i don't like about it is the back of the neck, after the unfinished neck on my Charvel this feels tacky and a little uncomfortable. Overall though i love it.

- Nick
HNGD

I remember a few yrs ago they were blowing these and the white cowboy ones for something stupid like $400 new.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
HNGD! I love this. Sweet axe, love the LTD and ESP EX shape. I also like the graphic too, it's a lot better than most graphics, plus it's nice to have variety in your axe collection imo, only so many times you can get a sunburst or a trans flame/quilt tops before your GAS demands a different offering :p.
Very nice! HNGD!
Quote by treborillusion
Low end Epiphone = fire wood.

LTD Surveyor 4
Kramer Imperial
Engl Gigmaster E315
Marshall 1936 JCM900 lead cab
My website
HNGD. I always quite liked that particular one of the avatar series. I was tempted to buy one myself 'till I saw it in person and decided the ridiculous underboob was a step too far for me. If they'd drawn her with a bit more clothing (I know, heresy around here) I'd have got it myself.

Oh, and Charvel necks aren't unfinished, they have an oil finish
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
That's pretty cool

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I dig it, although the background of the graphic not covering the whole guitar irks me.

Great looking gtaphic though. HNGD
Main Rig:

Epiphone MKH Les Paul Custom 7 - Ronda
Ibanez RG8 "Scarlet" - AKA The Rambanez
Fender Strat "Danielle"/"Dani"
Line 6 POD HD Pro
Randall XL 4x12

Come join us...

Purchase list: Jim Root Tele, Jim Root Jazzmaster, MTM20
HNJapanamationGD! Enjoy it!
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Congrats!

I'd hit it.

Quote by MrFlibble
HNGD. I always quite liked that particular one of the avatar series. I was tempted to buy one myself 'till I saw it in person and decided the ridiculous underboob was a step too far for me. If they'd drawn her with a bit more clothing (I know, heresy around here) I'd have got it myself.

Oh, and Charvel necks aren't unfinished, they have an oil finish

I thought it was a high tech, form-fitting body shield.
Pretty nice, actually. It's not as obnoxiously flashy as some graphics. The color scheme is nice. And hey, it's a nice model of LTD, to boot. Much better than sticking "hardcore" graphics on some Wal-Mart guitar, haha.