Page 1 of 2
My dad was walking my dog, which somehow managed to get loose and run onto the street; and an oncoming car then struck him. My brother and dad have driven off to the vet. There's bundles of blood stained fur along with little pools of blood on my living room couch. I also noticed that he appeared to be having trouble breathing, he wasn't moving at all.

I have no ****ing clue as to what to do. Has anyone experienced something similar to this? What can I do? I don't want to lose him.

Update: My mom just called me crying that they had to put him down since there was no way.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Last edited by Gorelord666 at Apr 23, 2013,
You will just have to wait and see what the vets can do for him. Theres nothing much you can do at the moment except hope and pray he gets better.

Hope he does dude! Hugging
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
That's like my worst nightmare right there. I'm sorry man. Hopefully the vet'll save it.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
That sounds woof

I'm so sorry
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Update: My mom just called me crying that they had to put him down since there was no way.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Apr 23, 2013,
Well he's not suffering anymore at least.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Next time keep your beloved dog on a leash, and hold onto it! Poor ****ing dog. I hope your dad feels terrible.

One of my cats got hit by a car when I was a kid, and we had to put him down. I know the feel.

Quote by 5_Years_Dead
Next time keep your beloved dog on a leash, and hold onto it! Poor ****ing dog. I hope your dad feels terrible.

I may have made a pun but...

Quote by lambofgod127

Send it to the North Koreans as a peace offering
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Damn, that sucks.
Losing a beloved pet is like losing a part of the family.

Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Bury him yourself with your bare hands.

You will instantly become a man.

I feel for you kid.
Last edited by Lucky-Luciano at Apr 23, 2013,
Sorry dude. Lost my dog a few months ago to an illness, but something sudden like that is really awful.

[You probably shouldn't have come to the Pit for support]
Quote by RealUnrealRob
Sorry dude. Lost my dog a few months ago to an illness, but something sudden like that is really awful.

[You probably shouldn't have come to the Pit for support]

Except for this. People find it easier to relate to animals, so the death of a pet dog is something that moves most people.
I believe he was MURDERED by your father. Angry that you loved the dog more than him, your father decided to kill the dog.

But on the real, sorry to hear about it man. Time heals all wounds.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

That sucks man sorry to hear that. Ignore the assholes shitting on this thread.
Want to Buy:

UV7PWH
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
Next time keep your beloved dog on a leash

Or even better, train it not to run into a road.

If I was for some reason walking next to a busy road with my dog on a lead, and she "showhow got free" I'd just tell her to "come" or "stay here" and she wouldnt go anywhere.

I never understand how some people can have a dog and never train it with even the most basic commands
Last edited by sam b at Apr 23, 2013,
Aw man, that's terrible. My dog once ate a dead rabbit that had been poisoned, and yeah she died as well. It's so sudden. I'm so sorry to hear that.
Quote by Mr.-Bungle
Aww man those blood stains are going to be murder to get out of your carpet.

Quote by lambofgod127

Condolences dear pitmonkey, alas it is a sad day when mans best friend passes.
Silverburst
My cat got leukemia and spent it's last days fitting and pissing itself. When it got put down I felt nothing because I fucking hated that cat and thought it was funny to see a grown man cry because his bloody cat died.

Anyway, I'm sure you're upset so yadda yadda feel better blah dead pet real sad yeah yh
I'm really sorry to hear that and I know how you feel. I lost my 13 year old cat a few years ago after she was hit by a car and now I have a rather hyper dog that gets easily distracted so I'm terrified it would happen to him.
Quote by willT08
My cat got leukemia and spent it's last days fitting and pissing itself. When it got put down I felt nothing because I fucking hated that cat and thought it was funny to see a grown man cry because his bloody cat died.

Anyway, I'm sure you're upset so yadda yadda feel better blah dead pet real sad yeah yh

If you're not gonna try to be sincere, don't post.
Quote by willT08

Don't be a dick.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by The_Casinator
People find it easier to relate to animals

Than humans?
Quote by willT08

Spoken like a true Israelite.
Quote by willT08
Than humans?

Depends on the human, some of them are dicks.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
it's to be there when they get put down. it will shit on your heart but you'll appreciate seeing them go.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Really sorry to hear that, man. My dog got hit a couple years ago and didn't even make it to the vet. It's going to be rough for a while, but the best thing you can do is get out some pictures of him, and be happy he's not in any more pain. It really sucks, but you come to terms after a while. You've got our condolences and such
Quote by DukeDeRox
Obviously you got this.
Page 1 of 2